Celebrations It is my BLOG's 1st Anniversary!!!

Thursday, November 29, 2012 Sparkling Palette Blog 5 Comments

Hey Makeup Lovers!!! My Friends, Followers and Fans!!!

image taken from web
 I am really happy today as yesterday on 28th of November my Blog Sparkling Makeup Blog completed it's one year. When I started being inspired by my favourite brand Luscious and Glamarama and Sara Hassan I never thought I could even survive a month. Being a mom and house wife my journey was a little tough. But convincing my hubby and managing my home and baby I reached this day. I am thankful to Al Mighty for His blessings for my true passion. Then I am grateful to you all my fans, followers, friends and inspirations who lead me through thick and thin. Thanks my friends like Mahrukh Hayyat, Sana Sadiq,Sana Malik, Farah Yasin,Sara Hassan, Sahrish Adeel and Sahar Sumair, Shaherzad and all for guiding me through. I have tears in my eyes as I thank you and my prayers, best wishes and love for you all. (I apologize if I missed any name but you all are a true support and a sign of encouragement even more than my family).

You all owe my love and Thanks from my heart esp all my followers and regular readers.
I promise you all that I will keep bringing my best to you all and share what is my true experience.

Love Love and only Love to you all with hugs and kisses as token of Thanks.

Do comment as your comments made me live through all this year since 28.11.11

Remember me in your prayers.

RABB RAKHA!!!

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations and keep up the good work, lots of duas your way <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Many congratulations i am so happy for you :) and wish you... and I am also thankfulness to you for being so supportive and amazing person.. I wish you so many success :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great...Congratulations:-) wish u lots of success in the future. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulation :) I'm so glad for you and wish you all the best xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)