My Eid Special Shopping Haul from Daraz.pk~ Jewelry, Clothing and Accessories

Monday, July 22, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 25 Comments


Online shopping is On-Trend in Pakistan. With trusted online shopping sites like Daraz.pk even a skeptical person like me is now finding ease in shopping online, right from the comfort of my home. I had a Eid Special Shopping Haul from daraz.pk, wanna have a look? To Reveal More Read More!!!

My Two Parcels from Daraz.pk:

"Two Bags full!"
It was 18th July when after allot of searching on site I finally placed my order for my Eid Kurta. As soon I placed my order I realized that the kurta was not the only thing I wanted :( in search of it I liked many other things and wanted them too. With a little AID from my hubby's pocket I placed another order :p I am still amazed at the speedy delivery, as my Two parcels arrived on 20th July, 2013, that's Quick!!! Let's have a detailed Look on what I got!!!

My SMALL PARCEL from Daraz.pk:

Small parcel
Inside small parcel
My HUGE PARCEL from Daraz.pk:

Huge Parcel
Inside Huge Parcel
WHAT I GOT!!!

Fashion Cafe: Pink Malai Lawn Front Solid Back Printed Kurta with Loops

Pink Malai Lawn Kurta 
I am very skeptical and couscous when buying clothing stuff esp ready-to-wear dresses as I want to be sure that the stuff used is really worth every single penny I am paying for it. Generally the new brands in market, and some un-branded ready-to-wear is really a compromise on the stuff used, they charge extra only for the design. After first two washes the stuff is not wearable any more. So with all this in mind, it was very difficult to shop a dress online, but let me tell you the seductively attractive designs not only attracted me but lured me into buying one. Well to be on safer side I chose a Kurta with affordable price-tag, but beautiful and different style. Fashion Cafe have a great range of lovely affordable Kurtas on Daraz.pk. I selected this one. I was not expecting much from it *to tell you the truth*, but to my wonder it is just a very fine piece of clothing with beautiful design and print. It has printed color, loops in front, front side is soild pink and shorter than the printed back, sleeves are quarter. Except the sleeves (which I have to loosen up) the rest of fitting is just so FIT ME! type:) I got this in Large size for PKR 1450/-

Annabelle's: Orange Casual beach Bag with Colourful Design

Orange Casual beach Bag
I had my eyes on this one for very long but in Purple colour, but to my luck when I was about to order it, the purple colour went out of stock. 
Moral: If you find any thing lovely on Daraz.pk and that too with "Only ONE PIECE LEFT" option Buy it at once!
This colour was the only other option left, not bad (before it goes out of stock too) I ordered it and do not regret! such a bright colour perfect to fill in all the stuff for Sunny picnics or shoppings, with a baby along (I am now tired of holding baby bags now :p) Such a beautiful beach-y design me and my baby both loves it. Its costs PKR 600/-

Espico International: White Cotton Camisole

White Cotton Camisole
Okey yes I got a camisole too! When I was about to finalize my order I spotted this, a camisole - in cotton - affordable price - then why miss it? Only XL was left but it fits me well, very soft cotton and a bodice sized with lace on neckline, cost PKR 370/-

100 Degreez: Set of Six Multicoloured-Blue Truck Art Bangles

Truck Art Bangles
Do I have to tell that I had my eyes on this one too :p These are really beautiful made from reflecting paper, same as the Art work is done on Trucks. These come in Free-size and to my luck again they are not for my broad hands :( I wear bangles of 2.25" (sawa Do) and these seems to be of 2". Its I will check for its exchange or may be will keep it for my daughter when she will grow up IA. This was the last piece left in the stock so may be you will see it out of stock. It costs PKR 600/-
Note: Daraz.pk has a very flexible and easy return policy, except jewelry and watches, for size and quality issues. As I have size problem, not any breakage issue may be they will return it for me...let's see! and I will get any of the other items I left half-heartedly :D

Chammak: Gold Round Drop Shaped Ring Embedded with White and Light Green Stones

Gold Round drop-shaped ring
This one is a beauty, I love BIG Rings. This traditional "jarrao-kundan" style attracted me at once and I added it in my cart. This one is really beautiful with adjustable size. I can not stop praising it so before the speech goes lengthy, you can check its beauty from the above picture :p It costs PKR 480/-

I enjoyed my EID SPECIAL SHOPPING from Daraz.pk allot. You can see how beautiful items for clothing, jewelry or accessories I bought. I am a Happy customer, rather very very Happy customer of Daraz.pk.
Do you have eyes on many goodies available on their site??? Good News: Use the discount code: Sparklingsmakeup at the checkout to get a straight discount of 10% on your order. All orders above PKR 1500 are liable for free delivery so enjoy your Eid Shopping from Daraz.pk right from the comfort of your home, no need to roam endlessly in the markets in this Hot weather. Have a Happy Shopping!

10% discount from daraz.pk
This is so fulfilling and feels like blessing that without wandering in the brimming markets in this weather one gets all what one likes at the door step. Don't worry I am not still done with my Eid shopping my shoes are left from the list will buy them and will share the post soon, so keep watching this space till then go and Explore Daraz.pk and enjoy the voucher.

Do check Other Sparkling posts on Daraz.pk.
More of such posts will be shared with you all so keep an eye on this space for Eid Specials :). 

Do like, share, tweet, G+ and Pin it!

Follow my Blog on Blog Lovin.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Stay Blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Love & Respect.



RABB RAKHA!!!

Note: Not a PR post. Except the voucher code, which is for all my Pakistani readers' benefit, I get nothing but your love and prayers for it.

You Might Also Like

25 comments:

  1. superb post thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul! I'm a huge fan of truck art so loving the bangles. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. nice HAUL! Everything looks great :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I had my eyes on those truck art bangles too! They look so festive and cultural <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. your kurta is so tempting....will get one soon...nice haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice picks Huda I'm sure ull look dazzling on EID :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul Huda, i love the new look of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post...I really like your pretty blog.*__*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely picks. I'm still not that comfortable buying clothes online but good for you:) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)