Trusted for Sparkling Summer! Blog Series~ Introduction Post

Friday, July 19, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 9 Comments



Summer is all about Sparkling Sun in our part of region. In Summer skin needs more attention esp if you have an "oily/combination skin" like me. I thought to come up with a Blog Series: Trusted for Sparkling Summer!, in which I will share my "Summer Love" products, this year, for skin care and face base. To Reveal More Read More!!!

Trusted for Sparkling Summer (2013):

Trusted for Sparkling Summer!
Here is the list of the my Trusted products for Sparkling Summer, 2013:

Skin Care:

  • L'Oreal Paris Hydra Total 5 Facial Wash for Normal/combination skin, reviewed HERE!!!
  • L'Oreal Paris Hydra Total 5 Gel Cream for Normal/combination skin, reviewed HERE!!!
  • Hello Glow Rose Dust Anti Ageing Facial Polish, reviewed HERE!!!
  • Freeman Dead Sea Mineral Mask, reviewed HERE!!!
For Night time:
  • Pond's Age Miracle Facial Wash, reviewed HERE!!!
  • Pond'sAge Miracle Night Cream, reviewed HERE!!!
Prep & Prime:
  • Avon Magix Face Perfector
  • MUA Eye Primer
Face Base:
  • Garnier BB Cream for oily/combination skin, reviewed HERE!!!
  • Essence Fix & Matte! Translucent Loose Powder
I know many of these things will catch your attention, or may be few are your Summer Love too. I will review them in sequence but may be few other review will be pouring in too so don't mind. 
Trust me! you will love this Blog Series.

Note: This is a blog Series: *Series of blogs*, all the products in above collage picture will be reviewed one by one as mentioned in the list in coming days. (few didn't get the idea, so thought to clarify!)

Do let me know about which product review are you excited for and will look forward too???


Do check the other Blog Series on my blog.

Do like, share, tweet, G+ and Pin it!

Follow my Blog on Blog Lovin.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Stay Blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

Title image: courtesy Google search.

You Might Also Like

9 comments:

  1. Superb posts all r my favt products :) stay Blessed:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna try Essence Translucent Powder now .. Great post ..
    thanks for sharing xoxox ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. great products.... the essence powder is really good...I have it
    xoxo
    happy week end

    NEW POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'll be eagerly waiting for all the reviews! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. MUA Eye Primer is something I really wanna try. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curious about the Loreal hydra gel! do review quickly;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to the series :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so need that Hello Gold Rose Dust!! LUSTING FOR IT!

    please check out my blog/follow- fatimasalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)