HAULS: Collective hauls from 2014 & 2015+ Wishlist!!!

Friday, January 16, 2015 Sparkling Palette Blog 22 Comments


I just realised that its been long since I shared my Makeup Hauls, reasons were there, but now I present to you a collective Haul rather Hauls from 2014 and 2015 to start with, along with my Wishlist! Read More to Reveal More!!!
HAULS:

A beauty blogger is nothing without hauls, and we all love doing and reading haul posts. We can't live without getting this OR that from any new launched products or few cult favourites, call it "Blogger's Curse" or "Perk". I didn't share any of my last years haul, esp related to makeup on the blog, reasons:
  • Mostly I was sharing on my Social networks like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
  • Sometimes the packaging of purchase or the delay in getting order frustrated me so much that I dropped the idea of doing a full post
  • Last year, and still, I am so much busy with family and personal life that even many of my scheduled posts are waiting in the que, and in this situation I mostly over-looked Haul posts and did some important post instead
But let's make it up for all the delay, here is the collective hauls from 2014 and 2015 so far, including few lovely gifts from lovely blogging fellows and friends (will do a full post on Gifts soon). This is only to show you what #SMB has instore to be reviewed for you all. I know its time when all are sharing their "2014 Favourites" posts, so lets do it differently, I instead share my Makeup purchases, and will try to share my stash soon too so you love #SMB, more than ever, What say? Let's start then:


Jan 2014:ELF makeup mist n set and Real Techniques Sam's Picks
 I started off the year by getting my hands on the much raved Sam's picks set by Real Techniques. It was out of stock and few FB stores were charging a heck of price for this. In all this fuss Beauty Hub, offered me a good price (PKR 4500/-)for it,I added long wanted ELF mist & set too. The sad part was that my order came in a plastic packet, glad nothing happened to my set but still it kinda broke my heart, as after spending approx 5000/- with a store one doesn't expect the things to be sent in just a plastic packet (which was torn during transition). Still no complains.

Feb 2014: MikyajyAnahilwa Lipstick #14 TARUT
In Feb last year I was blessed to visit the Holy city of Madina (during my Umrah) I didn't do much of makeup purchases due to time shortage, just visited MAC in Makkah Tower once. In Madinah I took a plunge between two prayer times and purchased this beauty Anahilwa Lipstick by Mikyajy in shade#14 TARUT for 19/- S.R.


Feb 2014: Bourjois Happy Light foundation
Last year I was on the look for finding my best and favourite foundations (the reason you'll see atleast 3 foundations in this post). I swatched this one in Scentsation, Islamabad,was quite impressed, then after reading quite a raving reviews I bought it from Shaheen Cosmetics F-6 Islamabad. Bourjois Happy Light Foundation in Rose Vanilla #51, for PKR 2350/-. It was good but unfortunately not for me, something was wrong either the undertone or setting it on, I gave it away!

March 2014: Rimmel Stay Matte and UV MAX
 Drug Store Summer essentials from D. Watson. Rimmel Stay Matte for PKR 750/- and the UV MAX sunblock for Pkr 690/-. Both reviewed here.

April 2014: The Balm Cindy-Lou Manizer
 I was dying to get my hands on Cindy-lou Manizer since The Balm launched it last year. Thanks to a very good Friend Nimra for gifting this beauty to me:) Its priceless as its a gift :)

May 2014: Shopping from Shopaholic
BNBW PocketBac Island Nectar
 My all time trusted Facebook store Shopaholic got me my most craved products from my last years wishlist. WetnWild Lipsticks in "Red Velvet" and "In the Flesh" Pkr 485/- each. BNBW pocketbac in Island Nectar for pkr 325/-. CoverGirl Outlast 3in1 foundation #825 for pkr 1650/-. This foundation was the fabulous-est I tried so far but unfortunately it is reported to be having animal fats, I wrote to the brand but got no reply so had to leave this too :( The body shop blush and foundation samples are friendly gifts from the owner.

July 2014: Purchases from Makeup and Accessories
 I spotted a sale on Ulta and placed my first ever order with Makeup&Accessories, a Facebook store. I so wanted to try Revlon Color Stay for Oily/combination skin, got it in the shade "Sand-Beige" for Pkr 1150/- (40% off offer at Ulta) and Rimmel Scandal eye Pencils in Nude and black for Pkr 700/- each. The rest are the gifts from owner. This shipment took a long time, well it reached safely to me so I am a happy customer. That purple wrapping is not a toffee but a perfume sample :p my kiddo still belives its a toffee and I am not giving it to her :p


Oct 2014: MUR Lipstick and Lip Lacquer

When Makeup Revolution London was launched in Pakistan all me fellow bloggers including me went GAGA over it, I picked these two lip products to try the brand. Lipstick in "Twist" and Salvation Valvet Lip Lacquer in "Keep Crying For You" Pkr 225/- and Pkr 550/- respectively. Thanks to Huda for getting me thses things along her order from Just4Girls.pk.

Oct 2014: Purchase from HASH
I spotted Tarte BB cream deluxe size in Light shade at HASH, ordered right away. Only for Pkr 1000/-. Elizabeth Arden Lipgloss and the SuperGoop Lotion sample is a gift from the owner.

Jan 2015: Tarte Blush "Day Dream" deluxe
Lately I was drooling over Tarte Blushes, and wanted to try these gorgeous much raved beauties, Thanks once again to Huda, from The Lipstickholic Blog, for sending me "DAY DREAM" as a gift, you are a priceless friend :)
Jan 2015: MUR Blush Palettes
Makeup revolution London surely is a winner with its wide variety of products, new launches, excellent dupes and all in such affordable prices. I was long waiting for these Blush Palettes to be launched in Pakistan, the day I spotted them on Just4Girls.pk I ordered right away. I purchased two Blush Palettes in "Sugar & Spice" one for me and one for my #SameNameBuddy Huda :) gift for her Academic achievement :)

WISHLIST 2015:

  • Real Techniques newly launched Metallic brushes
  • Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (yet to decide the shade)
  • Hour Glass Veil  Primer
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade
  • More of Wet n Wild Lipsticks
  • More of Makeup Revolutions new launches esp the Radiance and Highlight palettes :)
I know its not ALL, as you never know what new is launched in the market that makes you head over heel in love with it. So looking forward for a happy, blessed and fulfilling 2015, may we all be blessed, ameen

Hope you liked this Colourful post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Follow the hashtag #SMBHauls on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

You Might Also Like

22 comments:

  1. Love love love your haul :0 and that real techniques metallic brushes are in my wishlist too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul huda! I need to get rt brushes this time IA plus my rimmel stay matte is all out. Jeez, its a never ending list :P hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you are welcome... You got some amazing stuff last year. Wish u a lot more yummilicious hauls and gifts in 2015 :) Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some really good things, i was just about to order CoverGirl Outlast 3in1 foundation, now i think i need more research after reading your post. Good luck for your wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That was huge!! :D I hope you get everything from your wishlist this year too! ;) I have been eyeing the RT metallic brushes too! They are so pretty!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. MaShAllah.....just waiting for reviews....

    and good luck for Wishlist....

    Hugs honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... you have some amazing picks, especially Tarts blush packaging. loved it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You bought some amazing stuff last year. I also want to try lots and lots of Makeup Revolution this year...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got some great products there! I'd definitely recommend you snap up some more Makeup Revolution! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely want to try more of Wet N Wild's lipsticks this year because they are some of the best that I have ever tried from the drugstore (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huda is one lucky girl! ^_^ hope you keep hauling more this year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a haul! I love it :) I need to try the W&W lipsticks one day xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is an amazing haul, I have those RT Brushes and love them x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got some great stuff here! Love the look of these Wet n Wild lipsticks! x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  15. This was one amazing haul! I need to try out WNW lipsticks soon. :)
    ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've wanted the Cindy Lou-Manizer for an age.. fantastic haul - enjoy all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG, I love pretty much anything from The Balm. Their packaging and product is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love everything you got! Such an interesting read it was. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome, awesome haul. Literally I'm drooling over that Real Techniques Brush Set.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)