L'Oreal White Perfect Milky Foam~ Review

Monday, December 03, 2012 Sparkling Palette Blog 21 Comments

Hey L'oreal Lovers!!!
L'Oreal Paris impressed me with there Hydra Fresh foaming Gel instantly and I loved it all this Summers. So got L'oreal Paris's White Perfect Milky Foam for the changing weather. Did it impress me too? To Know More Read More!!!


L'Oreal Paris WHITE PERFECT MILKY FOAM:

The perfect start to your whitening regime. White Perfect Milky Foam gently cleanses and removes impurities, leaving skin clean and flawless. Enriched with a powerful Tourmaline Gemstone and Vitamin C, which has proven action against melanin synthesis, White Perfect Milky Foam prepares your skin for whitening care.


L'Oreal White Perfect Milky Foam
PRODUCT FIRST LOOK:

It is a white plastic squeezable tube with a frosty blue cap. It has a medium size nozzle. The consistency of the foam is so thick that it squeeze out with control, no leakage problem though. Net wt. 100 ml. This product will survive 12 months.

L'Oreal White Perfect Milky Foam

L'Oreal White Perfect Milky Foam

L'Oreal White Perfect Milky Foam~ Cap & Nozzle with pearly foam
MY EXPERIENCE:

In my October HAUL I bought this as in Islamabad the weather started changing esp for my combination skin it was alarming as the dry cheeks I had all Summers went on being more drier and cracking, so the Hydra Fresh foaming Gel was not working for me anymore. I read the whole description given on the packaging, front and back, but couldn't get any thing defining it for any specific skin type. Bought it considering MILKY FOAM to be good for dry skin, it was a mere guess!!! It has a pearly white thick liquid foamy liquid. In first wash I could feel the smoothness it gave to my skin but my dry areas felt drier, but that's due to harsh weather here, I hope so. I am using it regularly since then. It is good in cleansing face off impurities and makeup, that means no cleansing every night for me:) I am glad and satisfied with this product. I did not get it for whitening purpose as, touch wood, I don't need that, but yes I feel my skin complexion brightened and fair as ever. On Purifying promise it is cent percent true. No break-outs and no Cracks, a good product to try this Winters!!!

LIKE IT:

  • you are looking for MILKY FOAM
  • want a good cleansing foam for Winters
  • want a face wash plus cleanser 2 in 1 product
  • you are looking for a purifying foaming wash
  • trust L'Oreal Paris

LEAVE IT:

  • confused that no skin type is mentioned on the packaging
  • does not moisturize skin so well

RATING & RECOMMENDATION:


4.5/5. Half mark is cut only as the suitability for skin type is not mentioned and does not moisturizes well. I think it is a good product no reason to leave it any way, do give it a try if you are looking for a skin brightening product.

COST & AVAILABILITY:

I bought it for Pkr 600 from D.Watson. I am sure it is easily available in the store having L'Oreal Paris skin care products nationwide.
Join L'Oreal Professional Pakistan fan-page on Facebook HERE.

I hope you like this review. Do comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and pin IT.

To read my other posts on L'Oreal Paris Products Click HERE!!!

Remember me in your prayers like always.

RABB RAKHA!!!
NOTE: This is NOT a PR post/product

You Might Also Like

21 comments:

  1. i am liking its formula... i hope it will work for me too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that this winter you have got good product for your skin <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. its is definitely a no for dry skin in winters.good review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used this facewash and as far as my point of view is concerned is not for dry skin like mine,but yes it leaves skin with a bright glowing tone. thanks for your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. please tell me directions how to use it ? Should i use it as facewash ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. please tell me directions how to use it ?
    Shuld i use it as facewash ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear it is used as face wash...which works as cleansing too, that means removing makeup during washing your face:) but If u need a really effective face wash that cleanses the skin too do try: http://sparklingmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/11/loreal-paris-hydrafresh-instant.html#.UQddwb83vBo
      Make the choice according to ur skin type:)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Hello,
    One of the girls at D watson Islamabad recommended me this one but as I have dry skin so I did not agree with her to buy this and purchased a cleansing milk to use at night as well as in the morning. My cleansing milk is so good for dry skin it did not leave me with dryness in winter at all. but now in summer i want to have a face wash not only to purify my skin but to brighten as well. Would you recommend me this one? I am using Loreal 10 repair anti aging BB cream too with SPF 20 for office preparation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sure you may give it a try or you can also try L'oreal Aqua Gel which is good at cleansing, but for glow this one will be a good choice, Hope it works for you <3

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot Huda, but i would like to tell you that i have use one of the hydra fresh gel by loreal in green packing in summer. Dear you cant even imagine how much it did darken my skin tone. then i left it. I want to glow and lighten my skin because i do not use any thing else in cosmetics like skin polishing, facial etc. just scrubbing twice in a week. I have come to know via review pages of this face wash that it is not good for dry skin? that is why i am confused.

      Delete
    3. Dear it depends on the skin, I have a very strong dry skin but believe you me all Winters, last year I used this one, as in Winters one has tendency towards darker skin tone, The weather these days is good for people like us, do give it a try, it is a very good cleanser and brightening face wash, if you feel dryness use your trusted moisturizer dear:)

      Delete
    4. plz tell me how to use this products ?

      Delete
    5. plz tell me how to use this milky foam . can i use it daily morning ? or night how many times in a day ?

      Delete
    6. It is to be used as regular face wash, daily and twice a day, u may use it thrice too, but not more than that as washing face with a "facewash" more than thrice is not dermatologicaly recommended.

      Delete
  8. Hello,
    One of the girls at D watson Islamabad recommended me this one but as I have dry skin so I did not agree with her to buy this and purchased a cleansing milk to use at night as well as in the morning. My cleansing milk is so good for dry skin it did not leave me with dryness in winter at all. but now in summer i want to have a face wash not only to purify my skin but to brighten as well. Would you recommend me this one? I am using Loreal 10 repair anti aging BB cream too with SPF 20 for office preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Huda. Let me try it then surly you will find a positive comment from my side. How much it costs??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear I have no idea about its recent price tag... last year price can be seen in the post cost & availability section.

      Delete
  10. Hello, Dear Huda, It really works. No one can believe with out having it experienced. Thanks Thanks Huda Sheikh and sparkling....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to know that you are happy, my job is done <3

      Delete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)