Head Scarves/Hijab from GlamShop.pk

Monday, October 20, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 25 Comments


Once upon a time, precisely "Summers" this year, I spotted the HeadScarves/Hijabs on GlamShop.pk, an online Facebook store. Here my love story began! To Reveal More Read More!!!
GLAMSHOP.PK:
Glamshop.pk is an e-shop. Here you can buy skincare products, high quality scarves, jewelry and much more in reasonable prices.
Instagram: @glamshop.pk
Description:
Glamshop.pk is a hub of high quality scarves, elegant Jewelry, abayas, skincare products and much more. We deliver fabulous products at reasonable rates to your doorstep. All home delivery services are for FREE throughout Pakistan. Inbox us for orders and queries or email at glamshop.pk@hotmail.com for assistance." Cash on delivery is also available.

The scarves comes well-packed
Off white scarf with a paisley design border 
Pink printed
Peach with design in centre and plain on sides
Blue printed
Bright Pink printed- gift from Huda :)
Black & White in double design, leopard print on sidelines and in centre its zig-zag

SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

At first let me clear you that most of the time I avoid purchasing clothing "online", due to certain reasons and bad habits of mine, as I need to be sure of the stuff, like very very sure :p But while checking out Glamshop.pk page, for "Hello Glow" products (they are retailers for this skincare brand too and you can get the products on COD and free delivery too... Howazzat?) I spotted headscarves in Viscose stuff, with a special mention of that being an "airy" material good for Summers. The size particulars seem unbelievably wide, the price tag was very reasonable, 485/- Pkr, and plus point was free delivery with COD, what else one wanted? I booked three on the spot ( got a discount on the total sum too, policy of page) and asked the kind owner, to deliver them when I will be in Lahore for Summer vacations, she was kind enough to do so. Finally I got my scarves, well packed, but one scarf was not-what-I-ordered, I called her and we had a pleasant talk in which she ensured me an immediate exchange, and by the evening I received my scarf by hand, that's what I call a good service. This was a nice experience and start of a good friendship with the store and the lovely owner. Now come to the scarves, they are really really wide, trust me on that! While photographing them I had to place them on the back of my dinning chairs so I can capture the whole designs (75 x 45 inch | 2 x 1.25 yard). When I wear these I can easily skip the dupatta as they cover me very well. The love grew so strong that their was no stopping. I purchased more scarves and planning to do so when their Winter collection will be out soon, these days they have a good collection of formal scarves. Their are a vast choice of designs and colours. Few scarves are printed, few have borders (sides, centre or ends), I am sure every one can select their favourites from such a wide collection.
One of the scarves is a token of sisterly love from my fellow Blogger Huda (same-name) from the Lipstickoholic Blog.
The products are good, the services and customer dealing is excellent. Do visit them and check their old, latest and upcoming collections of scarves, underscarves and accessories etc. Do Like them as they post Hijab pictorials too. I recommend this page, as my experience went well every time.

For further details check their facebook page, GlamShop.pk.

Hope you liked this post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Keep following #SMB on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. SMB does not intend to tempt the readers to purchase any product, this is just sharing of personal experience for guideline and to provide an idea about the product and it's use. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE

You Might Also Like

25 comments:

  1. I like the animal print scarf :)
    wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely and cute prints... i am gonna check this store. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice collection. Their scarves really are good quality and have quite decent length and width too. Glad u liked the one I sent ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that scarf, the stuff is awesome for Summers and I am waiting for their Winter collection now :)

      Delete
  4. These are so lovely and such perfect colours for summer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I didn't know glamshop does skincare too! Off white scarf is my fave of the lot!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. like that page, really like that cheeta style ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these look superb ....cant wait to see you wearing them <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the scarves are summer-appropriate nice colors :-) Please do a post/tutorial for different styles of doing the scarf ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so beautiful prints, will look lovely with some plain tops :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely :D
    I didn't know this site..


    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The last two are beautiful. Nice haul huda.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All prints are great hudaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks soooooo much for sharing this!! I've been looking for such wide and pretty scarves for so long! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I had seen this post earlier as I have been looking for such wide summer scarves in beautiful funky colors.. These are just wow... nice choice.

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)