Essence GIRLS' NIGHT OUT fragrance~ Review

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 10 Comments


When it comes to fragrances, I am not a "sweet" person at all, only a spicy or direct-from-woods fragrance wins my heart and favors. Girls' Night Out is surely my kinda fragrance. To reveal More Read More!!!

Essence GIRLS' NIGHT OUT fragrance
Essence GIRLS' NIGHT OUT
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

As said earlier I am not at all a sweet-flowery-pinky-winky girl when it comes to the choice of fragrance esp Perfumes/eau de toilette. I like Strong, Spicy, Strange and Sexy fragrances direct-from-woods kinda'. I am glad to own "Girls' Night out" form Essence fragrances range. This is truly my kinda' fragrance. I love wearing it on-the-go. As Winters almost here, I love wearing it, as it adds to the mystery of cold wintry nights. If you want me to explain the fragrance then there is a spicy and tingy/strong top note along with a wooden musk kinda hints in it, so mysterious. It does make one feel like having a party in an atmosphere full of tobacco fumes, so manly and strong, spicy and sexy.... lolz. I really like the packaging, it is a round-ish glass bottle (All transparent) with a big round, transparent plastic, cap and love-that strong pink ribbon around the bottle neck, so girly :). This is Strong with a reasonable staying time. I guess this the only STRONG fragrance from the range of Essence fragrances. Well don't worry if you love flowery and sweety fragrances they have a good range to select from. But if you, like me, find your self more attracted to "For MEN" type of fragrances then do try this out and enjoy the "Girls' Night Out".

COST & AVAILABILITY:

Available for Pkr 1230/- on all counter of Essence Nationwide. For online availability check with Just4girls. For more updates join Essence Pakistan on Facebook, HERE!!!

Hope you like this post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Do read other Sparkling Posts on Essence.

Do you like Strong OR Sweet fragrances?

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. For details read MY BLOG POLICY.

You Might Also Like

10 comments:

  1. That's a nice review. I like this one. It's a good everyday fragrance for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huda i also like spicy and woods fragrance more as compare to fruit.. although vanilla with some spice and woods makes a good comoboo too me..

    How long does it stay huda?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet..seems like a good pick for daily use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THis look good..i like sweet scents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowww amazing packaging i would buy few of them insh shaa Allah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely review i love this perfume..smells so good even after hours of wearing it.. sexy and alluring i own it and will continue to relish in the beautiful scent xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice nice.... i also having my eye on this long ago... adding in my list

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)