Fashion Jewelry from Accessories De'Mode

Wednesday, November 06, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 6 Comments


Let me confess: "I can not resist the jewelry temptations at all!!!" Site of beautiful accessory pieces can make me go weak in the knees. My recent Jewelry haul also made me go crazy... To reveal More Read More!!!
Accessories De'Mode:

Its a Pakistani Facebook online store for jewelry, based in Lahore. They have very good modern and trendy pieces for sale. Everything came nicely packed and with a hand made "best wishes" note. I loved how the owner has placed handmade ribbon bow ties and "lace" decorations on the jewelry and the note.Visit Accessories De'Mode, beware you might get tempted!!!
Best Wishes handmade note
Beautiful Multi-layer Bead Bracelet (Blue):

This is a multi-layer bracelet, full of beads and one big blue bangle which has an adorned bead on it. It has few rustic gold bangles too. Well this surely is a beauty to watch and wear. 
Pkr 500/- only
Beautiful Multilayer Bead Bracelet Blue
Beautiful Multilayer Bead Bracelet Blue
Retro Style Embellished Necklace:

A beauty!!! simply a beauty. I loved it at first sight. I love those different shaped chunks in Gold, Sea Green and Neon Light-green all together. If you are into statement necklaces, that look prominent and may cherish your dress and style, then this is a must in your Jewelry collection. Trust me!
Pkr 645/- only.

Retro Style Embellished Necklace
Retro Style Embellished Necklace
Exaggerated Personality Geometry of the Metal Earrings:

Surfing through the page this piece held my sight and heart at once, I knew I wanted it badly so bought it at once. The best to pair with the necklace reviewed above. I love its geometric shape and how different shapes are complimenting each-other. Love it!!!
Pkr 400/- only

Exaggerated Personality Geometry of the Metal Earrings
Do visit the Facebook online store Accessories De'Mode.
Hope you like this "Fashion Jewelry" post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Do read other Sparkling Posts on Jewelry.

Do you Love Fashion Jewelry?

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE.

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Thank You Huda
    A happy customer gives us positive energy =)
    Thank You for Shopping with US

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every thing is so gorgeous !!!! Love the nacklace

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the neck piece is awesom and i just lurv the ear rings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God i just love the neck piece and the ear rings r just what i need in my jewellary box.Lovely.Thankyou for sharin dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are very talented and artistic, Rabb! I love your necklace and your bracelets. I can just imagine how this can pull off my outfit. -www.swtrading.net

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)