My Luscious Treasure!!!

Monday, January 09, 2012 Sparkle 0 Comments

Hey Girls
I have always been a make-up lover, as it was strictly prohibted to me since college, then i was only allowed to do a soft make-up for shadis etc... but enjoyed doing little makeup naughtiness by hiding in the college ground, as many girls do??do na??? but it was all fun n still is, then when we were allowed or rather our colored faces were accepted by our elders we friends started gifting eachother with make-up goodies...
in 2007 a company was launched with the name of Luscious on my birthday my friend gifted me Sparkle blush-on n then i fell in love with the company. Prices are affordable for the great range of colors. then we both bought antique gold single eyeshade, then it was no stopping till date, Luscious is in the biggest number in my make-up stock u can have a look on my Luscious Treasure:)


My Luscious Treasure!!!



 hmmm tempting na...its fun using this all, missing in this pic is Luscious foundation stick in ivory,well that unfortunately didnt suite me coz my skin is extremely dry but i use it as concealer with my HD mineral foundation in ivory....
u can very well see the products but let me have the pleasure of introducing it all to u:)(the indivisual detailed blogs will be uploaded soon IA)
Fondation: HD Mineral foundation in ivory suites me well in all seasons:) Foundation stick in Ivory(not in picture)
Ultra Protective whitening UV base, Its awsome in summer as it provides a base for makeup without making me sweat:)
Pressed Powder 02...
Kit: Perfect eyeBrow Kit, handy n easy n really workable
single eyeshades; antique gold, misty(my fav), smoke, masquarade, vanity
Blush-Ons: Sparkle(the first product which made me buy it all), Truly deeply madly(my Fav), Peach Melba(the color i always wanted)
Lips: Pluping Lipgloss Cherry biscuity( My Fave), Mousturizing Lipstick in HAUTE PINK (MY LOVE)
Pencils:Blck onyx, (superb balck liner pencil) Bold metallic eyeliners, in metallic purple,electric blue, flashy green:)
Tools: two way brush n smudger Double Ended eyeliner Brush
Nails: French Beach n Pink pearl
well thats ALL i mean a great deal na...ull have to wait for the indivisual reviews...
do let me know how u find my treasure
Till next time take good care of urselves and remember me in ur prayers
RABB RAKHA

Note: I purchased all these products myself , the company has not compelled or requested me to write this blog:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)