Oriflame great Deal of the week:)hurry up stock is limited:)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 Sparkling Palette Blog 0 Comments

Hey makeuplovers
Hope you all be loving yourself and in search of good offers to buy new makeup?
so here is an offer, have a look!!! for more details plz visit Here!!!
You can select from the sale album of wonder sale offer of Oriflame Here!!! or you can see the Jan to June 12 catalogue to select your order HERE!!!! and for ur confirmed order msg me on my profile of Sparkling Sparkle on Facebook or email me on asparklingsparkle@gmail.com with your name confirmed order, contact number and adress.... Be qUIK TILL THE STOCK ENDS....n grab a wonderful WONDER COLOUR LIPSTIK WITH SHOPPING OF Rs. 3500...hurray:)

RABB RAKHA!!!














You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)