My first Bloggers Award:) VERSITILE BLOGGER AWARD:)YIPPPYYYYY

Thursday, May 24, 2012 Sparkling Palette Blog 25 Comments

Hey Makeup Lovers!!!
I was astonished when I got a comment from Revathy about my nomination as a versatile blogger:) But I am really glad that she has randomly chosen me/my blog for the award. Its encouraging and that is what one needs when one is doing any thing:) I am feeling boosted up to write more and better blogs and share my sincere and honest reviews, views and experiences with my followers and fellow bloggers:)
So I would like to Thank Revathy @ HnB blog for passing ON this award to me:) I am more than happy and glad to get it:)


The rules of this "Versatile Blogger Award":

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers who has nominated you.
5. Add "Versatile Blogger" image to your blog.



As I have thanked Revathy, now fulfill the rest of the rules:) Added the award image in the post and my sidebar.


7 Random facts about myself:



  1. Although I am a makeup maniac but most of the time I go out without any base/foundation and just lipstick on my lips and liner on my eyes
  2. Sometimes I get so tempted by a product that I crave for it like a pregnant women and even can sob like a romantic girl in love for it, till I get it I get depressed and have stomach cranks.
  3. My skin is very sensitive and unpredictable in changing weathers.
  4. No one knows about my passion for makeup and blogging except my mom and my hubby.
  5. I go out without carrying a purse...lolz.... I take my makeup kitty in my baby bag nowadays.
  6. I can shop 10,000,000 PKR or US$ for that matter in one day and thats my biggest wish of life.
  7. I prefer lipstick over lipgloss.
15 nominations for this award:(in random order)

Thanx once again Revathy!!! you have filled me with new zeal and enthusiasm:)


Until next time stay beautiful, confident and take good care of yourself and your loved ones.
Remember me in your prayers

RABB RAKHA!!!!












You Might Also Like

25 comments:

  1. congrats on your award!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing some days! Just lipstick and eyeliner :)
    Thank you for the award, very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww nice to hear about you lots of love kissess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations hun..keep up the good work :)
    ..and thankYou for nominating me :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey congrats on getting your first award...

    thanx for the tag...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting your first award :) By the way, you were supposed to give it to relatively new bloggers. I started to consider myself as an oldie =P
    Thank you for the tag!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sahrish Old is GOLD!!! and I adore u and ur versatile blogger for me:)

      Delete
  7. aww thank you soo much dear for your award ... soo sweet of you ... <333
    and many congratulations and best wishes for your award too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post girl, enjoy reading the facts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is really amazing award.. although i am not nominated yet but for this I think I need to work more hard best of luck to me and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww so nice of you <3

    Will do it definitely soon :)

    Love u honeyv:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)