Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner: "Brushed Pewter"#505~ Review, Swatches & EOTD

Wednesday, December 05, 2012 Sparkling Palette Blog 8 Comments

Hey Makeup Lovers!!!
This eyeliner is in my use since almost an year now and I loved it through and through. I know it's late but hope this is the right time it is shared with you all. To Know More Read More!!!


Revlon: Luxurious Color Eyeliner: Brushed Pewter #505

Rich Intense Color.
Precise line or smoky effect.
Available in 4 shades I have Brushed Pewter.
Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner: "Brushed Pewter"#505

Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner: "Brushed Pewter"#505
PRODUCT FIRST LOOK:
It is a wooden pencil coated in the colour of the pancil, that is metallic grey, named Brushed Pewter. On one end it is the pencil nib and on the other end is a built-in Smudger. Both ends have transparent plastic caps. Net wt. 0.043 oz/ 1.22 g
Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner: "Brushed Pewter" Pencil nib

Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner: "Brushed Pewter" Pencil swatch

Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner: "Brushed Pewter" Built-in smudger

Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner: "Brushed Pewter" Smudger at work
SWATCH:

Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner: "Brushed Pewter" L: Line, R: Smudged
EOTD:

Revlon Luxurious Color Eyeliner: "Brushed Pewter" EOTD
MY EXPERIENCE:

It was the end of last year, 2011, may be the same days as know when Beauty blogging hit me as passion and I started to revive my stash. I was visiting Medi Plus in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, where they had a sale offer of buy one product (from a mash of L'Oreal, Maybelline and Revlon, mostly eyeliners and Mascaras) for Pkr 700 and get one free. Well I was looking for a grey/metallic eye pencil and a Mascara, so I selected this along with Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara. Since that day it is my alter choice for defining my eyes besides my black pencils. This is truly what I desired a metallic grey that does not pop-out being light and gives a dramatic look or simple one as desired, equally. I like how I can have a precise look and I am ready for a routine going-out or I can smudge it along to have a smoky look for the Night time strolling. i am really impressed with this pencil and soon going to hit the bottom on it. The smudger is also really smooth and helpful for the purpose it is there.

LIKE IT:

  • you like the colour
  • you like the metallic shades
  • you are into coloured eyeliners
  • you like coloured eye lining pencils
  • you like the idea of built-in smudger


LEAVE IT:

  • No way!!! Do try it if you get hold of this one

RATING & RECOMMENDATION:

5/5. Its a winner for me. Do give it a try I love the shade and the whole package.

COST & AVAILABILITY:

Well I am not sure on that may be it is around Pkr 700. Otherwise it is $9.99. For availability check the online or drug stores having Revlon on there brand list.

To Join Revlon Facebook fanpage click here!!!
To join Revlon Pakistan Facebook fanpage Click here!!!
To check my other posts on eye liners click here!!!
Hope you like this post. Do comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Do remember me in your lovely prayers.


RABB RAKHA!!!

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. i will try this.. if i could get my hand on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like coal black liners only.bt this one looks good fr smokey eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely makeup..will try myself..thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only ever use black eyeliners but this looks pretty too:-)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)