The Body shop Eye colour Matte # 29 in PINK~ EOTD, Review and Swatches

Monday, March 25, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 8 Comments

Hey Makeup Lovers!!!
Who would say NO to a soft and neutral pink shade for eye makeup esp in Summers? NOT ME!!! I got something new in my stash which is a keeper for me for this Summers, To Know More Read More!!!



The Body shop Eye colour Matte # 29 in PINK

PRODUCT FIRST LOOK:

This one comes in a beautiful small packaging with black sturdy look the lid is all silver with a round halo to show in the colour, with The Body Shop inscription. This is a Click open casing. Net wt. 1.4 g of product which will survive for 36 months.


The Body shop Eye colour Matte # 29 in PINK

The Body shop Eye colour Matte # 29 in PINK

SWATCHES:

In different light.
Swatches in different lights

EOTD:

Paired up with Luscious Metallic blue pencil and Color Studio Soft Kohl pencil in Jasmine for highlighter I used my shimmer palette. All applied over my MUA eye shadow primer.
EOTD: The Body shop Eye colour Matte # 29 in PINK

MY EXPERIENCE:

I love soft shades for my eyelids esp in Summers. Can be Matte or just with a little hint of shimmer. When I got this amazing soft shade which is almost nude (neutral pink) I loved it, first for its cute little packaging and then the shade is so much a unique thing it seems a pink taupe in the pan and in swatch it gives shade of toned down frosty-lilac and on my eye lids its just a neutral pink hinting upon frosty lilac, which will not stand out and will add grace. I applied it with my brush and it glided smoothly on my lids. Not much fall outs. The colour is too soft rather light I like it personally as in Summers someone like me can only use such shades. The pigmentation is fine not excellent but not bad at all, I applied it on my MUA eye shadow primer so got the shade right on to the lids. Texture of the shade is smooth. Remember its a MATTE so any MATTE lover can get it. This is a keeper for me for this Summers for sure!

LIKE IT:

  • Matte is just your thing
  • you want a soft eye shadow
  • you are looking for a good subtle soft Summer eye shadow
  • you like using single eye shadows
  • you admire the packaging


LEAVE IT:

  • not much into mattes
  • its too soft/neutral for your choice
  • if you only like bold eye shadows
  • think it is not pigmented enough
  • its pricey for you


RATING & RECOMMENDATION:


4/5. I wish it was a little more pigmented but if you are looking for a soft shade for your eyes in Summers do check this out!

COST AND AVAILABILITY:

I got it for Pkr 650 from Nadeaz an online store dealing in brands from USA. Visit The Body Shop outlet in your city.

I hope you all like my post. Do comment, share, tweet, like, G+ and pin it. Follow me on Blog Lovin.

Stay Blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.


RABB RAKHA!!!


NOTE: PR product was sent for my review and consideration but it has not effected my honest opinion as I am loyal to my readers. For details read: BLOG POLICY

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. It seems a bit too frosty, but great for a soft look:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really pretty and natural! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice nude shade thanx for d review <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh great looks lovely on you.I like the way you lined your water line.Adds to subtlety dear.gonna check the page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and It is really good. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love ur eyeliner , PERFECT <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)