3 Steps Nail Art~ Weekend mani & Nail Art craze

Sunday, April 21, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 10 Comments

Hey Nail Art Lovers!!!
These days my old passion for Nail polishes has just re-born. I am craving for nail polishes in all the colors they make to create different designs on my nails. I want all Nail Art tools and accessories and I want every thing even related to it. This craving is so bad that I can't even explain. But I am a good girl and trying to manage in what I have. So what Nail Art I just created... To Know More Read More!!!




3 Steps Nail Art~ Weekend mani & Nail Art craze

3 Steps Nail Art~ Weekend mani & Nail Art craze

Nail polishes used: Black Queen (ST), Golden Vision (Avon), Red Lips (ST)

4 Nails

The Thumb
MY NAIL ART MANIA:

"Take away all my makeup just give me all the nail polishes!!!" This is how crazy I have become for Nail Polishes and Nail Art. If any one out there want to donate there nail polishes plz be kind to me :p I am SERIOUS!!! As all my savings are gone into paying customs for one of my international PR parcel and a useless online shopping experience, I am really un-happy with my empty wallet. I have only few Nail polishes with me and craving for the thousands out there on the racks and on the websites...just saw an enormous range on beautyjoint.com. It is only making my craving bad to worst. Today I was watching Youtube tutorials on marble Nail Art and few tutorials for beginners like me I found MissJen Fabulous  her work is fab, neat clean and so easy yet tempting that I ended up having a weekend mani and a Nail Art with three steps and three nail colours which I have with me. She used very pastel shades, I had these bold shades so went with it. This one is simple:

  1. Paint a single shade on your nail, let it dry
  2. With another shade paint three steps, let it dry
  3. Now take a third color and paint the three steps again
  4. You can add more steps if you wish
  5. Apply Top-coat

 I hope you must have read about My Nail-color-ology, I am so much a Nail polish freak, always have been. They are my first love and then comes Lipsticks. I used to design my nails even when there was no trend of nail art I used to paint multi-shaded curves on my nails and sometimes painted every nail in different colours. Hope to get some Nail polishes soon and will try new Nail Art designs.


Hope you like my Nail Art. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.
Do follow me on Blog Lovin now.

To read my other posts on NAIL ART click the link.
To read my other posts on NOTD'z click the link.

Are you crazy for Nail Art? I am truly deeply madly into Nail Art:)

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.

RABB RAKHA!!!


Note: This is not a PR post/product. Although I wish to have a thousand Nail Polishes as PR...lolz :p

You Might Also Like

10 comments:

  1. weldone girl.. these are so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice!
    Love from http://juttesque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing design,love your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great and its not even that hard to do:) good job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I wish I could do something like this. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)