L'Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Caring Shampoo~Review~ From My Mom'z Diary

Wednesday, April 03, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 7 Comments

Hey Hair care Lovers!!!
This is going to be the last post from the blog series dedicated to my Mom "From My Mom'z Diary". Earlier I posted about my Mom's first Hair dyeing experience with Garnier Color Naturals Hair color, so when one dyes hair one need to have a good colour protection shampoo, we chose L'Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect. How it turned out... To Know More Read More!!!

L'Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Caring Shampoo:


Beauty Expertise for Every Haircare Need

NEW REINFORCED ACTIVES.
CONCENTRATED NOURISHMENT + UVA/UVB FILTERS.
PROTECTS HAIR.
PROLONGS COLOUR.
COLOURED HAIR.

THE SCIENCE OF COLOURED HAIR.
Colourants can alter the natural protective layer of the hair, making the fibre more sensitive to external aggressions such as sun and pollution. To help protect your hair, a specific protective care is needed. L'Oréal Paris has created Elvive Colour Protect, the UK's No. 1 for coloured hair*.

THE SECRET TO COLOUR PROTECTION
New formula with reinforced actives.
1 CONCENTRATED NOURISHMENT.
The formula, now even more concentrated in NOURISHING ACTIVES, bathes the hair and transforms its surface. Hair feels voluptuous to the touch.
2 LASTING COLOUR PROTECTION.
Enriched with UVA + UVB FILTERS, the formula helps protect hair from external aggressions and leaves colour shimmering.

PROVEN RESULTS.
+80% COLOUR RADIANCE PROTECTION**.
JUST COLOURED INTENSITY FOR UP TO 7 WEEKS***.
*Nielsen shampoo and conditioner unit sales Jan 2010 - Dec 2010.
**Instrumental test after application of shampoo + masque vs. classic shampoo.
***Instrumental test after application of shampoo + conditioner.


web image

MY MOM'Z EXPERIENCE:

As My Mom got her first hair dye we chose this shampoo for her. It is good and makes her hair feel soft and smooth and she doesn't feel that any chemical thing happened to her hair. I also used it during my stay, I do not have colour treated hair, but I found it good as it tamed my hair and it was as if I am washing my hair with milk. Overall we both found it to be a good shampoo and I am thinking of buying its conditioner for my Mom to make her colour treated Hair care more effective.


LIKE IT:

  • you have colour treatment on your hair
  • you need a good colour protection shampoo
  • you want your hair to be smooth and soft even after all those chemical reactions

LEAVE IT:

  • you are not into colour treatment yet 

RATING & RECOMMENDATION:


4/5. I found it to be good but have no experience of any other colour protection shampoo yet.

COST & AVAILABILITY:

I bought it for Pkr 465/- from Al-Fatah Lahore. Can be found nation wide from stores having L'Oreal Paris skin/hair care products.

Hope you all liked this post and also the blog series  "From My Mom'z Diary". Do comment share, tweet, like, G+ and pin it.

Stay Blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.


RABB RAKHA!!!

Note: This is not a PR product. The experience shared is not mine but my Mom'z.

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. I will buy this for my mum.she is right now using pentene pro v for colored hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom is using Pentene pro V for colored hair which is working great for her.but will buy this one now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds pretty good! I'll tell my mom about it :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using the herbal essences one, its not so bad. I love the red bottle of this shampoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey i nominated you for liebester award on my blog. Please check

    http://beautyintensify.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebester-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very helpful! Will look for it for my mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey great post. I'm definitely trying this shampoo for my hair. Your post gives a lot more information than their website - http://www.lorealparis.co.in/haircare/women/colour-protect.aspx.

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)