NAIL ART with New Trend Nail polishes HAUL!!!!

Thursday, May 09, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 13 Comments

Hey Nail Art Lovers!!!
Being an Artist colours and paints are in my blood. I crave to play with colour either it be Oil paints on big white canvas, pastels on colourful pastel sheet, water paint on Censon white grained sheet, Makeup on face or Nail Paint on my NAILS. Yes Nails as each finger is like a canvas... and recently I have grown a craving of my old love that is Nail painting which these days is called Nail Art. People say when you are depressed do makeup you will be relax, that's true, but my recent Mantra is "Nothing Going UR Way??? GO NAIL ART!!!" 
To Know More Read More!!!


Few Words to share:

For this post I wont take much time of yours with words all I want you is to watch and like, if you really do. Life is life it happens and it has been happening since few days. The reason may be was a competition on a Facebook page of Sweet Touch Cosmetics, but it gave me a reason to free my worries in the realm of creativity. I have been craving for Nail polishes for few weeks, my friends know this. So finally I decide to have a mini Nail colour Haul. What else can be more pocket friendly than Sweet Touch so have a look on my haul:

HAUL:
Sweet Touch and essence Haul
I bought three nail colours from Sweet Touch  Matte Yellow, Powder Pink and Light Turquoise (Pkr 160 each) and one much needed Top Coat in GEL-LOOK by Essence (Pkr 300). I bought these from Hayees at F-7 Islamabad. The colours are neon-y as I wanted the shades to do Trendy Nail Art. Here is a Dupe alert too... Light Turquoise by ST is same to same as MUSE from Luscious designer collection. I like all three shades and the top coat is also fine.

  • Matte Yellow by ST: It is a bright Yellow, sunshine sort of shade, has no shimmer and perfect for nail art, two coats give desired colour.I won't dare to wear it alone :p
  • Powder Pink by ST: This one is like one of those neon-y pinks, I call it outrageous pink, bold bright and shimmer less, which makes it good for nail art. May be wont wear even this alone :p
  • Light Turquoise by ST: This has to be my favourite, it is the kind of Aqua turquoise-y colour I have been looking for in the bottle it is light (milky) but gives a bright shade when applied. Dupe for MUSE of Luscious designer nails collection, on which I had my eyes since its launch. No shimmer and perfect for the Spring Summer 2013 trend.
  • Gel Look top coat by Essence: I wanted a top coat as that is a MUST for nail art, had my eyes on this, so got it and I must say it delivers tha XXXL shine it promise, you can see the pictures. Gives a good hold to Nail Art accessories like the chunk glitters I applied on my small finger. I am loving it and  highly recommending to you all out there.
I hope you must have read about My Nail-color-ology, I am so much a Nail polish freak, always have been. They are my first love and then comes Lipsticks. I used to design my nails even when there was no trend of nail art I used to paint multi-shaded curves on my nails and sometimes painted every nail in different colours. Hope to get some Nail polishes soon and will try new Nail Art designs. But here to treat your eyes is my Latest Nail Art creations:)


Nail Art with new Nail colours
NAIL ART:

I decided to do different art on each nail treating them as different canvases so can have more creativity flown out there. I went blank no prior requisitions. So have a look what I created. Wish could do tutorials but with one hand wet and the other hand running from nail polishes to brush to tooth-picks one can not take good photographs :p So just enjoy my five MANI-PAINTINGS:)

Trendy Nail Art
The mess of such creativity!


This mess remind me of the time when I used to paint on canvas.:).I do not have separate Nail art tools yet, I used just a few glitter chunks, a wooden dotting tool, a brush (which is actually eyeliner brush), scotch tape, my Crea-Nails protector, allot of tooth picks, cotton buds, tissue paper, a news paper to save your table cloth and ALLOT OF CREATIVITY with few shades of your choice. In case you are wondering for lining I used Black Queen Nail color from Sweet Touch.
Five mani-paintings
The XXXL shine by essence gel look top coat

As right handed person I can only treat my left hand nails with Nail art, but don't worry the rest of nails didn't go blank they had there plain treat with Light Turquoise:) I know my toe nails are matching my slippers...lolz
Light Turquoise on right hand and toe-nails

WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE?:


I created five nail art pieces, I love them all, but do share which one do you like the most. I will be waiting for your comments DO BLESS ME.



Do visit Facebook fanpages of Sweet Touch cosmetics Pakistan & Essence Pakistan they have a wonderful range of Nail colours and other cosmetics.

Hope you like my Nail Art. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.
Do follow me on Blog Lovin now.

To read my other posts on NAIL ART click the link.
To read my other posts on NOTD'z click the link.

Are you crazy for Nail Art? I am truly deeply madly into Nail Art:)

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.

RABB RAKHA!!!


Note: This is not a PR post/product. Although I wish to have a thousand Nail Polishes as PR...lolz :p

You Might Also Like

13 comments:

  1. the one with yellow and pink dots is clear and pretty, one with chunks looks good too

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so creative :)
    Love them all. The one on your thumb reminds me of walls paddle pop :D (my favourite ice cream) :3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolz that made me laugh... Thank u dear ur so sweet:)

      Delete
  3. love your bright nail art dear ^^
    xoxo

    ♥ Vendy ♥
    NEW OUTFIT POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww glad you got some nail polishes :D I remember buying Sweet Touch nail paints as a child, still have them and love them :). Amazing nail art! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooow! I love them all but the first and third one are ahhhh-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! This looks so cute. Vibrant and summery. Reminds me of Popsicles. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you've really put lot of effort. All are great to me
    tc :)
    http://saadiashaul.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesommmeee Nail art .. im in luv with it <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. you r amazing simply awesome color of choice :)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)