Rich Hair Care: Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner~ Review

Monday, May 20, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 7 Comments

Hey Hair Care Lovers!!!
"I have problematic hair', if I say so it won't be a lie at all, with all those hair problem up my head I am really worried. I am not sure its in my genetics or the Daemon Hormones are up to their dirty games. Oily scalp, falling hair, thin-dull-lifeless hair, you name it and I have that hair issue. When I got to try Rich Hair Care: Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, I had mix expectations, but I must tell you my hair never felt such royal treatment ever before. To Know More Read More!!!


RICH HAIR CARE:

PURE LUXURY INTENSE MOISTURE SHAMPOO:


A truly extravagant daily shampoo that delivers intense moisture & shine.

Hair is gently cleansed whilst Pro-Vitamin B5 strengthens dry, damaged areas. Aloe Vera Extract moisturises & hydrates and Avocado Oil leaves hair feeling soft & smooth.

Derivatives of Coconut Oil help reduce static and ensure hair looks truly exquisite and full of shine. Ideal for all hair types especially dry and chemically treated hair.

Instructions: Gently massage a small amount into wet hair until it lathers. Rinse and repeat if necessary. For optimum results, follow with Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Conditioner.


PURE LUXURY INTENSE MOISTURE CONDITIONER:


A luxurious daily conditioner that injects moisture into the hair whilst calming static.

Its lightweight formula delivers intense conditioning qualities without weighing down even the finest of hair. A micro-emulsion of Protein & Vitamins are quickly absorbed into the hair and prevents product build-up.

Hair is effortlessly detangled whilst your scalp is nourished. Colour protective and leaves distressed, dry, damaged hair feeling softer, shiner and more manageable. Includes UV filters.

Directions: Apply a small amount to damp hair after shampooing. Massage through the hair and leave on for 2 minutes before rinsing.


Rich Hair Care: Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
PRODUCT FIRST LOOK:

I got Rich Hair Care: Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner both in 250 ml packaging. These are beautiful plastic squeezable tubes in a dusty gold shade with plastic caps in blue-ish grey tone. It has a flip-open cap, with a reasonable wide nozzle and a pin-in-the-lid to lock it well. The print of "Rich" under a crown gives a Royal look to the product and it seems "Pure Luxury" indeed.
Each tube contains 250 ml of product.

Rich Hair Care: Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Shampoo
Rich Hair Care: Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Conditioner
SWATCH:

The shampoo is a little leak-y but conditioner is fine smooth thick. "Good news the company is soon going to alter the packaging of the shampoo for making it more consumer friendly".

The Nozzle Story!
MY EXPERIENCE:

I must tell you that I never felt such a Royal treatment for my hair. Rich Hair Care: Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner is the best thing that happened to me. Although the moisture part is a little worry for my oily-scalp but I do not apply the conditioner even near my scalp, as guided by Rich Hair Care's representative, who asked for my hair-type in detail before suggesting me the products. Let me review both the Royal duo individually:
Rich Hair Care: Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Shampoo is a white thicker than thin in consistency liquid. It looks creamy in texture. On one note it disappoints me, It is not that foamy, means no lather. I personally like shampoos that create a mess of foam/lather. So for this I have to use a generous amount in every single use to create that Diva-advertisement-like foam on my head. Well that issue is my personal choice, the result of this shampoo is awesome, even without conditioner it leave hair soft and smooth in texture. My hair are left with a little volume, shine and immense softness. For best result it is highly recommended to use it along the conditioner of the same range. The shampoo is thin enough to leak so it is not so much travel friendly. "Good news the company is soon going to alter the packaging of the shampoo for making it more consumer friendly"
Rich Hair Care: Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Conditioner is a Thick cream in a translucent white colour. This one is the soul of this duo, it completes the effects of the Pure Luxury. I prefer using it on every Alter hair-wash due to my oily scalp. I only apply it from mid-length to the tips of my hair, leave it fro two minutes, as suggested in directions, then rinse my hair, TADA! I have my beautiful flaunting curly-wavy hair with a reasonable volume and lots of life. No issue of leakage so a must in travel pouch.
Its being a month that I am using this duo, I am feeling an improvement in my hair texture, they are smooth and shiny. Oily scalp is not tackled, and I was not expecting it to be, as it is due to the water of Islamabad, which is full of mountain salts, as I have no oily scalp when I go to Lahore. I can see the little hair sprouting out so means it is paying a good attention on my hair repair and growth. I am loving the Royal treatment with Rich Hair Care: Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. After quite a long time I am loving my Hair once again without a single bad-hair-day.

LIKE IT:

  • looking for healthy look for hair
  • tired of your dull, weighing down hair
  • want your hair to get a natural volume and bounce
  • looking for hair repair duo
  • love the royal treatment of this duo

LEAVE IT:

  • you have oily scalp, I do not apply conditioner on-to my scalp to avoid oiliness
  • only shampoo's packaging may not be travel friendly, "Good news the company is soon going to alter the packaging of the shampoo for making it more consumer friendly"
  • you think its pricey
  • availability is an issue

RATING & RECOMMENDATION:


4/5. The Duo is serving me well. The conditioner is sheer Love for me!

COST & AVAILABILITY:

Rich Hair Care's Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner's 250 ml packaging is available for 12.90€/- each. It is not available in Pakistan right now but can be ordered online. But the company is in talk with a retailer in Pakistan so hope to see it soon in stores:) For further details visit Rich Hair Care Facebook fan-page and website. They have a range of hair care products and also a selection of some good hair styling products, brushes and Electrical.


Hope you like this review. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.
Do follow me on Blog Lovin now.

To read my other posts on Hair care products click HERE!!!
To read my other posts on Shampoos click HERE!!!
To read my other posts on Conditioners click HERE!!!


Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.

RABB RAKHA!!!


NOTE: This is a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. For details read my  BLOG POLICY.

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. Nice review Huda :) The product is good but a bit pricey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so luxury product but expensive na :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waoo its lovely.but I wil gona try dis once for sure.n sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww look so promising would love to try

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks tempting but expensive luxury...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this sounds great.i will try it this winter for sure

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)