My Travel post published on The Style Hippie Blog

Thursday, June 27, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 1 Comments

Hey Travel Lovers!!!
I remember this May when I published my post one of the giggers #GIG asked to share the travel posts or pictures for her June theme of Road Trip, I contacted Bethany and here is what came out of this all; My post is published on her blog do check out.
Hey girls feeling the Heat of Summers lets go on the trip to Northern Areas of Pakistan as my travel post is published again on The Style Hippie Have a look and enjoy the Lush green valleys and snow covered mountain tops and green hills:)

http://thestylehippie.blogspot.com/2013/06/hudas-pakistan-road-trip.html

Thank you Bethany Once again:)

Stay Blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)