L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss "Maple Caramel" #534 ~Review, Before&After pics, Tutorial

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 7 Comments


L'Oreal Paris launched its new Casting Creme Gloss in fudgy Caramel shades, I got into the #CaramelMania too with the shade "Maple Caramel", so how it goes? Read More to Reveal More!!!

CASTING CREME GLOSS:
Shade Maple Caramel.
L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss "Maple Caramel" #534
L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss "Maple Caramel" #534
L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss
L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss
CASTING CREME KIT:
Contents of the Kit
This is a simple kit:

  1. Tube #1 Cream Colourant
  2. Bottle#2 Developing cream
  3. Bottle #3 After dye conditioner
  4. pair of gloves
  5. Instruction guide
TAKE CARE:
  • Wear an old shirt
  • Use and old towel as dye may leave stains while drying hair
  • Wear gloves
  • Read the instructions guide well before use
  • Do not oil your hair after dye, only a good mask/conditioner
  • Do not blow dry right after dying
  • Dispose off all the used item like gloves, tube #1 and bottle #2 right after use


Empty tube #1 into bottle #2
Wear gloves
Mix/shake bottle #2
The Mixture ready to apply
Apply the dye all over/around hair
See this is why an old shirt is advised
RESULTS:
The puff and crown
The mid-length
The Ombre tips are gone
L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss "Maple Caramel" #534

SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

Recently I experienced Wild Ombre with L'Oreal Paris Kit, review here, even after two month the ombre was not bad with my hair, but who doesn't love a change specially when its all about "FUDGY CARAMELS". L'Oreal has introduced its Caramal Mania range, brighten your colour irresistable with golden and copper tones  "Say yes to colour, No ammonia, No damage" they claim. I got "Maple Caramel" #534 for trial, and I am so loving my hair. The procedure is most easy, no brush or tools to be used, add the colouring agents from Tube #1 into the developing cream bottle, mix and shake, its ready for application directly. Well one thing, in the instructions its written "break-off" the tip of bottle, now I tried hard but it didn't break, I am glad that I soon realized that its not to be "broken-off" but "twist open" lolz. Apply the dye onto hair with the help of controllable nozzle, spread and massage with your hands, DO NOT FORGET TO WEAR GLOVES. I gave extra ten minute, approx 35-40 minutes to the dye. Washed my hair with normal tap water, do not use warm water as it may harm the colour. Apply the provided Conditioner #3 for 2-3 minutes or longer, wash-off and Voila! you are ready to rock the Caramel Mania. 
I naturally have Brown hair, its been long but I dyed my hair in chocolate brown shade, the tips had ombre, overall the shade I got is nice, the tips (which were toned down with ombre) got the real shade of it**. Its more like "chestnut shade" from shade range of Kuene, but with subtle copper tones. Texture of hair is smooth, shine is noticeable. No damage they say, but well its a dye and it will effect hair a little, all you have to do is to do EXTRA CARE, use  your trusted hair-conditioner and mask regularly, better to use range for "coloured hair", L'Oreal has a good one, try that!.

The L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss is available for Pkr 999/- nation wide. For further details join L'Oreal Paris Pakistan on Facebook.

Hope you liked this post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Keep a track the hashtag #SMBlovesLOREAL #CaramelMania on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. SMB does not intend to tempt the readers to purchase any product, this is just sharing of personal experience for guideline and to provide an idea about the product and it's use. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE
The shade and experience may vary from person to person according to hair colour and type**

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. lovely color Huda :) I am eyeing Loreal Excellence Hi color Highlights these days ...hope to get good results like you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring process is so easy but the shade selection dissappoints me. Its kind of deceptive :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyc review! I am using this hair color and its superb <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice shades it suits you perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the name of this range is sooo yummm...The shade is looking great on u... Nice review... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The collection sounds so yummy to begin with! I'd second Hira though, L'Oreal's shades selection is indeed deceptive. It always appears darker than expected. Nonetheless, your hair looks amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive got the same one! but i dont like dying my hair so ive gifted it to my mother, lets see what the results on her are like :) great post.

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)