Recent Nail Art Hauls, Pr, Prizes and Surprises~ A fun filled post for Nail-polish-oholics like me

Thursday, June 20, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 10 Comments

Hey Nail Art Lovers!!!
I am so much into Nail Art, never knew that my passion for nail polishes will sprung up like this and all I want to Haul will be nail polishes. Let's have a look on my recent Hauls, PR, prizes and Surprises. To Reveal, Read More!!!



MY NAIL ART BOX:

My Nail Art Box, no sweets :p
Nail Art box open
HAUL from Nail Art Collection:

Haul from Nail Art collection
I bought few Nail art essentials like stippling tape, diamante's, my favourite water dacels from Nail Art Collection an online store, the green glitter is a gift from the sweet owner of the store:)

Nail polish Hauls from Al-Fatah:

May Nail Polish Haul
Beautiful and Colorful
June purchase
In May I bought 7 colours from Sweet touch range: Pkr 135 each
In June I bought two from Sweet Touch range: Pkr 140 each

PR, PRIZES & SURPRISES:
from Born Pretty Store
Luscious Designer Nail colors:

HSY and Fahad hussayn
HSY swatch
Luscious HSY is a giveaway prize I won from Pandora's Box and fahad Hussayn is a surprise gift from my friend Fakhra Rafique from Fakhra rafique Blog. Fakhra sent me five nail polishes. She is such a lovely lady I thank her for her generosity and choice of nail polishes. Have a look what she sent me, along with swatches!

Surprise gift from my lovely Fakhra
Swatches
This is ALL...not enough though ...lolz... still craving for all those million Nail polishes out there :p

Hope you like this post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Do follow me on Blog Lovin now.

To read my other posts on Hauls click HERE!!! and for the posts on Nail Art Click HERE!!!

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Love and Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!



NOTE: This post may contain few PR products. This post is not a show-off by any mean this is just a way of sharing my love with my readers and friends. Love & Respect.

You Might Also Like

10 comments:

  1. sweet touch is available in 100 rupees in anarkali lahore :) lovely haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! amazing collection i want to grab them aaaaallll <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail polishes look beautiful ,es piecially the sweet touch ones are prefect for summer. Looking forwards to a NOTD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection! You're making a good use of that gourmet box XD
    Luscious HSY nail polish suits you! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabolous nail art kit dear
    xoxo

    ★ Vendy ★
    ★★★ NEW POST ★★★
    follow me on:
    ★ The simple life of rich people BLOG ★

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a colorful post.i m glad u r enjoying your nail art projects.love the box of nail art.I use a shoe box hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection! So many pretty colours :)
    http://nailedition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a massive collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet touch has some great shades at affordable rates, thanks for sharing your collection:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a colourful post hun keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)