Recent Hauls, PR, Prizes & Surprises!!! A fun-filled post

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 8 Comments

Hey Haul Lovers!!!
Recently I have been quite lazy on posting about the new entries in my stash, ranging from makeup, clothing to beauty essentials. So thought to treat you all with surprise and post all in one single post. Let's have a look on my recent Hauls, PR, prizes and Surprises. To Reveal, Read More!!!


AVON HAUL from DHANAK:

Avon haul from Dhanak 
Sparkling studs from J.Crew
Avon is one brand which never fails to tempt me, this time it was their Hair care line and the primer I ordered through Dhanak, my trusted online store. Here is the list of what I ordered:

  • Avon Magix Face Perfecter, I was tempted to buy it for my oily skin in Summers: Pkr1180
  • Advance Technique Shampoo x2, I am glad I bought two: Pkr 399x2= 800
  • Advance Technique Hair Mask: Pkr 630
  • J.Crew Sparkling ear studs, I had my eyes on them since long: Pkr 200
IDEAS SALE PICKS:

shopping from Ideas Sale
Gul Ahmad is one trusted name in Pakistani Clothing and Fashion brands. Who can miss their SALE upto 70% off??? Not ME! So I went in and came out with bags full of Ideas stuff for me, my hubby and my Home, Alas! they had nothing for my baby. I bought table throws, Casual cotton shirt, bed sheets, pillows, Ladies Kurta(wait for OOTD post), Towels. Well the list is Long as the bill was...lolz. Will share the details once I get hold of that LONG bill my hubby has saved in his "Over n Extra expenditure" diary :p

BEAUTY ESSENTIAL HAULS:

MAY essential haul
MAY Essentials Haul:
Bought from Al-Fatah, Islamabad
  • Fa Deo-Spray Purple Classic: Pkr 185
  • Johnson's Kids Shampoo: Pkr 225
  • Lubna's wax: Pkr 75
  • Freeman Heel and callus Balm: Pkr 295
  • Johnson's Cotton Buds: Pkr 125
  • Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Original: Pkr?
  • Golden Lady Wax strips: Pkr 155
  • Lip Balm Blue Berry: Pkr 50
JUNE Essentials Haul
JUNE Essentials Haul:
Bought from Al-Fatah and D.Watson Islamabad
  • Lubna's Depilatory Wax: Pkr 140
  • Sweet Touch Nail colors: Pkr 140x2= 280
  • Freeman Anti-stress Mask: Pkr 295, tempted to get one and you know why...:p
  • Nair Hair removal cream: Pkr 195 needed and alternate for Veet and trust me its much better
  • Cotton rounds x 80: Pkr 75
  • Beauty Sharpers Barber Scissors: Pkr 175, a companion for my Crea-Clips
  • Disposable gloves x 100: Pkr 45, a very useful and must have product will review soon
  • Colgate Tooth Brush soft: Pkr 55, change your tooth brush every two months:)
  • Free Sample sachets of Head n Shoulders 
IN MY MAIL:

Two weeks back their were few goodies coming in on daily bases. I simply love such times with such beauty filled Mail. Details are below. 

PR, PRIZES & SURPRISES:

Last Month I was Lucky twice as I won a giveaway prize from Numra Talks Makeup and one from Pandora's Box. Numra sent me my First ever BENEFIT product Bathina and Pandora's Box sent me LUSH soap in "Honey I shrunk the kids", Luscious Nail polish in "HSY" (my first from the designer nail color collection) and a surprise box of candies. Thank you both ladies!!!

Giveaway prize from Numra Talks Makeup
Giveaway prize from Pandora's Box
Participation gift from The Body Shop
I participated in The Body shops Leona Lewis Look Creating Contest. The package caught me with surprise as a token of thank for participation from the company. I was so much desiring for a bronzer with soft and subtle glow these days, My wish is granted with The Body Shop Bronzer. using it like crazies these days will review soon. In the picture below you can see all what I have been getting in the MAIL last month. There is a red pack from Wish Company too.

PR, prize and surprise (the candy box)
This is ALL...not enough though ...lolz...
Hope you like this post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Do follow me on Blog Lovin now.

To read my other posts on Hauls click HERE!!!

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Love and Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!



NOTE: This post may contain few PR products. This post is not a show-off by any mean this is just a way of sharing my love with my readers and friends. Love & Respect.

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. wow loved reading it and congrats on winning such beautiful prizes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabolous products dear especially avon moroccan oil line...Iìm so curious
    xoxo

    ★ Vendy ★
    NEW POST!!!
    follow me on:
    The simple life of rich people BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bronzer and lush....lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Massive!! You lucky girl :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you got that Freeman mask, it's totally amazing Huda! Love all the bits, have fun with your new goodies <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all lovely ladies need ur prayers and best wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow girl you have been lucky this month.I absolutly love the surprise from BODY SHOP .It was awefully nice of them.I went to ideas too but it was like in nine hours the women of lahore raided and emptied the stores :( khair khair love your shopping.Everything is so useful.congratulations dear.Enjoy the hauls and prizes.xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply wow... itna collective haul dekh ker waisy he you feel so excited... i hope u will love each thing

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)