Shopping online @Daraz.pk~ "Jack Stone" White casual cotton Culottes

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 11 Comments

Hello Online Shopping Lovers!!!
I was very happy when I received my parcel from daraz.pk in time. I know many of you are wondering what I bought? To Reveal More Read More!!!



"Jack Stone" White casual cotton Culottes from Daraz.pk:

My Parcel
My purchase
My Jack Stone Culotte
MY SHOPPING EXPERIENCE @daraz.pk:

 Recently I was introduced to one a new but fast growing online store daraz.pk it tackles all dressing up needs from Men and Women, from Clothing to Accessories. Most of the leading brands are available on their site. I was glad that I got a shopping Voucher to use and shop from daraz.pk. I knew what I wanted so I searched in the "Trousers and pants" section of women category. I was looking for something in white and I must say they have a very nice variety of all the latest trends. Well after going on with pricing, stuff, colour and stitch style I selected "Jack Stone: White Casual Cotton Culottes". I know some of you would say that I must have bought a kurta, shoes or handbag, but as I am new to online shopping and these things I can only buy after trial and stuff checking. But I am sure the people living off-main-cities will find this site a haven for shopping latest trendy clothing and other things. Even in this I was a bit confused that what do they mean with cotton, the cotton lawn wali cotton or T-shirts wali cotton...lolz. I chose a safer product which I was needing very badly right now in my wardrobe, details of product will be shared below. I was amazed that as I confirmed my order I received an email with my order number etc. After a little while daraz.pk's representative called me to confirm my order and shipping details. I received my order within 3 working days well that's so Quick. The most appreciable thing for me was that daraz.pk have their own network for delivery they are not using services of any other courier company. That is Great! The rider was from daraz.pk not from any other lousy courier service. He gave me details about the return etc, got the cash payment with my sign. There were two forms in the parcel (which were used for painting Bugs Bunny by my baby :p) one was the invoice and the other was the returning form. Thank God I din't need that I am happy with my purchase from daraz.pk.

Jack Stone White Casual Cotton Culottes:

I am glad I chose this "Made in Pakistan Brand". It is soft cotton, neatly stitched and of my size "L", all that post pregnancy fats...lolz. I was worried of its length but yes it is fit for my length, I use trousers of 41' or 42' inches. I am 5.7' in height for reference. The price is Pkr 1200/- they have few other colours you can check on daraz.pk.

You can Sign up at daraz.pk right now to get Pkr 500 off on your next purchase. They also offer free delivery on orders upto Pkr 2500. Simply Click the link, daraz.pk, or click the Ad you can see at the top of my side bar.

Have a Happy shopping!

Stay Blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.

RABB RAKHA!!!


Note: This post contains PR product. My opinion is 100% honest, as my loyalties are with  my readers. For details read MY BLOG POLICY.

You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. lovely pick i would share my review soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad Pakistan now has online clothing stores too. Makes shopping so much easier. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know about the experience. Helpful post xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know about the experience. helpful post xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My post is still in pending :(... will review In shaa ALLAH..
    lovely pick i must say:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been checking out daraz.pk too, I think it has a fantastic collection of kurtas.It is a very cool website for shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)