Haul in the Heat of July! Buying Summer necessities and cravings.

Saturday, July 13, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 15 Comments



Heat of July is unbearable in this region, but even this Heat can not stop a makeup lover from having a HAUL!!! So dear I went to shopping spree and bought few necessities and cravings. To Reveal More Read More!!! 



SKIN CARE for JULY:

Skin Care Haul
L'Oreal Paris is one brand which I started loving and trusting for skin care. Last year I had best time and skin with L'Oreal Paris HydraFresh Foaming Gel and Aqua Gel moisturizer. This time I decided to try there new range of HYDRA TOTAL-5 for Normal to combination skin, trust me I have very good reviews for these will share soon. Garnier BB cream, for oily/combo skin, was a natural choice for being such affordable and also being most raved BB cream so far. I chose to play safe with this one instead of investing in an expensive foundation, for the time being. Here is what I bought from Al-Fatah, Islamabad, from Official counters of both brands.
  • L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Face wash for Normal to combination skin: Pkr 699
  • L'Oreal Paris Hydra-Total 5 Gel Cream for Normal to combination skin: Pkr 699
  • Garnier BB cream skin perfecter for oily to combination skin: Pkr 399
HAIR CARE for JULY:

Mughziat Herbal Hair Tonic by Saeed Ghani
These days I can go for any "X.Y.Z" product which claims to STOP or decrease HAIRFALL. Few beauty bloggers including our own Shinaya for Intensify beauty blog praised this product "Mughziat Herbal Hair Tonic by Saeed Ghani", so I thought, Why NOT? Bought it from the Saeed Ghani official counter in Centaurus Mall, Islamabad, opposite Al-Fatah. I am using it religiously these days, for details you'll have to wait for a detailed review pretty soon.

  • Mughziat Herbal Hair Tonic by Saeed Ghani: Pkr 200

MAKING CRAVINGS for JULY:

Essence Miami Roller Girl Blush
Please don't ask about my run all over and around Islamabad for this baby! To my luck, the bad one, it went out of stock online as soon as it was IN-STOCK...lolz so I messaged the official page of Essence Pakistan for the exact location of this collection, they gave me few names and that evening I was rushing in all those stores..lolz finally got it, rather caught it from D-Watson F-6... pheeeeeewwwwwwww!!! and I am really happy that I didn't miss this affordable beauty, review will be up soon.

  • Essence Miami Roller Girl blush, DATE on SKATES: Pkr 440

Hope you like my Haul Post, trying to get them all reviewed for you asap. don't worry a great Blog Series is on its way for you all, keep watching this space.


Do Read my other Haul posts.

Looking forward for your comments.... Bless me!!! :)

Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Do follow me on Blog Lovin now.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!
Note: This is NOT a PR post.

You Might Also Like

15 comments:

  1. Lovely picks Huda, can't wait for the review of Essence blush! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning me in your post ;) I hope the oil works for you as well like it did for me. I have now shifted to a new one just coz my mum hated the smell of Mughziat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya the smell is like a "meetha paan", but dear when a person like me can tolerate smell of egg for my hair sake, meetha pan is not that bad :p Thank you!

      Delete
  3. lovely haul, waiting for the blush review, the color looks awesome:)
    do visit my blog sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that essence ush and saeed ghani oil am also fighting with my hair fa and the beat cure is home made (Meethi) it litrelly stop my hair fall everytym wen i use it its awessome cheap aand effectiv giv it a try for 15 days and see the diff i bet ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lively post can't wait for blush review , keep up the good work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post can't wait for blush review xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great picks Huda waiting for the reviews now. and you can take my words for Mughziat it worked for me n my family too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! now show us how the blush looks on you since it was such hard work aquiring it:) <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am fighting hair fall these days and I am anxiously waiting for the hair oil review..

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)