OOTD: Peachy Outfit!!! Customized~Frock Shirt from GWomen: Eid Special~ FOTD and accessories.

Tuesday, July 09, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 7 Comments

Hello Fashion Lovers!!!
Are you preparing for your Eid dress??? I am sure every one is planning for the upcoming Eid (Muslim festival after month of Ramadan), as Eid preparations starts a month earlier and esp in this HEAT no one wants to roam in the market "fasting". So in this time when every one is planning, designing and shopping for Eid I want to share my idea for Eid Outfit which is all PEACHY!!! To Reveal More Read More!!!



OUTFIT OF THE DAY: PEACHY OUTFIT!!!

OOTD: Peachy Outfit!!! 
OOTD: Peachy Outfit!!!
OOTD: Peachy Outfit!!!
Let me tell you that this one is a customized dress, as I paired up all accessories and necessities with the Frock Shirt from GWomen, ladies stitched clothing by Ideas (Gul Ahmad). I know compiling this type of dressing is not hassle free at all but its fun and being a true lady I love to customize things according to my choice, provided ample time and resources :p The Frock Shirt, with Banarsi yoke, was an instant love as it has panels, all with the Banarsi piping, there is a broad Banarsi patti on the hem. On the sleeves the cuttings of Banarsi cloth is added in three rows, which is unique.I bought a plain white cotton trouser from local market, got it dyed and then added the broad golden Lace on its hem (to add style and length). The stole was luckily gifted a long ago by a friend. Now the Details:
  • Peach Frock Shirt by GWomen: Pkr 2500 (I am not sure of exact figure) it is from last year collection
  • Customized Trouser: plain trouser(pkr 250) + peach dye(pkr 80) + Lace(pkr 100)= Pkr 430 approx
  • Matching stole in silk with Banarsi Border, it was a gift and a sheer luck :)

FOOTWEAR:

My Kolapuri Chappal/flats
To balance the the Bold Broad Golden Lace on the hem of the trouser I paired the outfit with my multi colured Kolapuri Chappal. You can choose any foot wear according to your own choice and comfortability. For me nothing is more comfortable than the Kolapuri chappal or flats:)

ACCESSORIES:
Accessories to go with the dress
Golden Bracelet with chained ring
Long Curvy ear-hanging


Photography for above pictures courtesy: My Blogger friend Fakhra Rafique Khan.

MAKEUP LOOK:
FOTD: simple to balance the shimmery dress 
I chose to be simple with this dress as I like it that way but you can do as you desire:)

Face:
  • Color Studio Pro Luminous Foundation in Ivory
  • Sleek Bluch by 3 in Lace 

Eyes:


Lips:

  • Classics Lipstick in #211

Hope you all like this Outfit Post and will love the idea for your preparations for Eid. More of such posts will be shared with you all so keep an eye on this space for Eid Specials :). 
Looking forward for your comments.... Bless me!!! :)

Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Do follow me on Blog Lovin now.

Do read my other posts on FOTD & OOTD.

HAPPY RAMADAN!!! 

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!




Note: This post may contain a PR product. For details read MY BLOG POLICY.

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color! I love thebraclet with the ring thingi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you were really looking sooo cute on that event :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade of peach, dress is lovely:) I do like the bracelet and ring combo too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peach is such a lovely color! You look dazzling! n_n I've bought an unstitched eid dress! It's Paris Green with gold and silver zareen work! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)