My Eid shoes from STYLO! ~ Eid Special

Thursday, August 01, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 20 Comments


Eid is the best time of celebrations!!! Every one is buying clothing, accessories and foot wear to match with. Wanna know what I chose for my Eid? To Reveal More Read More!!!
Stylo Shoes, Flat Sandals in Rust:

Opening the shoe box
Flat Sandals in Rust
Embroidery!!!
Front strap
Buckle up!
The Front
The Back
The Flat sandals
MY EID SHOES:

Eids preparations means allot of shopping, shopping and again shopping. Well its fun to go on shopping in markets fully humanly packed after Aftar time (fast breaking time). All my preparations are complete, ALHAMDULILLAH, but only shoes were left so we decided to call it a shopping day and after Aftar we were on the roads :p To tell you the truth I didn't go any where else, just stopped at Stylo went to their NEW ARRIVAL show case and selected many shoes including low-heels and few flats and decided upon this one as this one was an instant favourite of me and my hubby. So got it packed pay the cash and TADA!!! This one must have been my "quick-est" shoe shopping lolz.

Details:
This is a flat sandal, suites my height well. Its a sandal so has a buckle, which is the only thing I don't like as with kids one can not bend all the way down and open and close buckles :p There is traditional motif embroidery on the front strap and also on the back. The front strap has a flip-flop style support, I like it as this makes shoes comfortable for me with a hold between the thumb and toes. The multi coloured embroidery looks fab on the black colour straps, the main sandal straps and buckle strap of the shoes is in Rust colour. Although its not a perfect match to any of my Eid dress but I am sure it will compliment any Summer dress, either it be Eid or any other occasion. I love the detailing and over all look. 5/5 from my-side.

Cost & Availability:
It costs PKR 1490/- and is available on all outlets of Stylo Shoes Nationwide. I have Stylo member card, which helped me save from this purchase; courtesy my last purchase's huge bill :)

Request:
Dears the Holy Month of RAMADAN is soon parting from us, as "GIVING" is one of the main theme spirits of this month I would like to request you all to give your unwanted cloths, accessories and foot-wear to the needy, despite there religion. Let's all have good cloths, accessories, shoes and food for Eid as it is the day of celebration and we all deserve to celebrate equally. If you can afford buy new things for needy people around you and if its possible then give them your unused or unwanted cloths, bangles, jewelry, shoes etc, in usable conditions. It will be good gesture for the non-Muslims too and will be like a blessing for the Muslims who can not afford new and expensive things for EID. May ALLAH bless us all with the blessings of this Holy Month of Ramadan and the coming EID.

Remember needy for Eidy!

Hope you all like this Post and will love the idea for your preparations for Eid. Do share what you got for Eid?
More of such posts will be shared with you all so keep an eye on this space for Eid Specials :). 

Looking forward for your comments.... Bless me!!! :)

Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Do follow me on Blog Lovin now.

Do read other Sparkling Posts on Stylo Shoes
Do read other Sparkling Posts on Foot Wear

HAPPY last week of RAMADAN!!! 

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

You Might Also Like

20 comments:

  1. Wow! I just love its detailing Grt choice Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic huda..... and i love the pictures Ma sha ALLAH so detailed

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabolous sandals dear
    xoxo
    happy day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sandals! Love the embroidery xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty and different! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pair of flats! Love the last message of this post. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the embroidery and the style is so amazing.Long since i have stopped buying sandals with buckles .ab apki sandal dekh k mera dil kr ra hai...Love the msg at end of post.very thoughful <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh same shoe size with me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,amazing shoes...I really like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sandals looks very stylish! I hope to find one similar to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice sandals, I love the patterns and colors. Looks very comfy too. Have a wonderful celebration of Eid!

    Followed you on bloglovin. GiGlove!

    Maxinne ♥ http://flightlessangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty sandals, love the patterns and colors! Looks very comfy too and we have the same shoe size, hihi :) have a wonderful celebration of Eid!

    Followed you on bloglovin. GIGlove!

    Maxinne ♥ http://flightlessangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are so pretty!
    Following you via GFC/Blogloving
    Would really appreciate if you follow me back on both :)
    GIG
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post and those shoes are so ethnic. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)