Hello Glow Rose Dust anti-aging Facial Cleansing Polish~ Trial Pack 30mg~ Review & Swatch

Sunday, August 04, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 8 Comments


It Cleanses, Polishes, is made of natural ingredients like Rose petal powder, milk and honey and has diamante's on the pink packaging, well how can one just get tempted to a product with such a luxurious description. Is Hello Glow Rose Dust Cleansing Polish my "Trusted for Sparkling Summer"??? To Reveal More Read More!!!

Hello Glow Rose Dust Anti-aging Facial Cleansing Polish (30mg):

What is it?
A luxurious blend of rose petal powder, milk and honey, that glides over skin to cleanse and polish

What's in it?
100% natural combination of pure rice powder, milk, potato starch, rose petal powder, honey and coconut milk powder.

How does it work?
Roses have been used for centuries in skin care. Rose petals contain carotene, B group vitamins, vitamin C and ascorbic acid. This combination smooths, tones and moisturises skin. Milk contains the exfoliator lactic acid, which gently loosens dead skin. This is combined with rice, which is rich in ceramide to stimulate collagen production and help diminish the appearance of wrinkles. Coconut milk nourishes the skin and honey acts as a natural humectant, attracting moisture to leave skin smooth and glowing.The rich concentration of Vitamin C in potato starch gently lightens pigmentation and dark circles around the eyes.

How to use it?
Pour onto wet hands, rub palms together to create a smooth paste, gently massage onto skin for 20 seconds and rinse off with cold water to reveal a radiant complexion.

Hello Glow Rose Dust anti-aging Facial Cleansing Polish
Hello Glow Rose Dust anti-aging Facial Cleansing Polish
PRODUCT FIRST LOOK:

Hello Glow Rose Dust really has a cute packaging. The bottle is simple one transparent wrapped in pink paper, with a white twist-open cap (all plastic). It came in a silk/organza pouch. The real beauty of it is the diamante's stuck on the face of it, so girly and so royal :)
Net Wt. 30 mg, Trial pack.
Hello Glow Rose Dust anti-aging Facial Cleansing Polish
Hello Glow Rose Dust anti-aging Facial Cleansing Polish
SWATCH:
The dry product in hand

MY EXPERIENCE:

Hmm well I am not sure how? but I got tempted to this one instantly I saw it available on an online store. It has a variant which is Hello Glow Whitening Polisher, which I wanted but was not so tempted. This one won my heart with its cute packaging with all that pink colour and diamante's. Rose petal powder and all other natural ingredients were also a reason to get hold of this beauty. As my skin is sensitive I decide to go for the trial pack first. To tell you the truth I was a bit disappointed by the size for the cost I paid for it but it is not even half used even after two months, I have been using it every alter night. So no regrets!!! Undoubtedly its outer look captured my attention but the product itself is a true gem. I have very sensitive skin anything saying polish or cleanser with even tiniest exfoliators can hurt my skin, sometime break-outs or sometimes rashes. But with this beauty I had no such experience. I take amount of approx more than half tea-spoon and dab it wet then divide it on my face in sections and rub gently with wet hands for approx 30 seconds, then rinse it off. One really feels as if the face is being massaged with crushed Rose petals. During wash I observed one thing that a white-ish residue is formed that is actually the dried up skin from dry patches, IMPRESSIVE, yes it exfoliates the dried up skin and dead cells. I can see the pores omitting those black head seeds, if any, which will be removed after few washes. It hydrates the skin as during the massage the essential oils of the skin gets aggravated or may be that's the Rose Oil, but that does not mean it will be havoc for oily skin. It just helps to maintain the balance of skin. I use it at night time as recommended by many beauty bloggers, then I apply my Serum and off-to-bed-I-go! I can feel a healthy glow on my skin which is soft clean and well taken care of. But all this is obvious after at-least a usage of a week, if you are expecting a dramatically drastic change... then you'll be disappointed, all ingredients are natural and you must know that natural remedies take their time. Give it time and do give it a try. I don't, yet, have any aging signs (*touchwood*) so can't say much about it but yes if the skin is treated with such care and luxury signs of aging will surely stay at bay. I added in my Summer Love but I am sure with its skin balancing it will be evenly great for Winters too, will keep you updated. I am surely going to re-purchase this beauty.

LIKE IT:

  • You love natural ingredients for skincare
  • You are looking for a non-chemical cleanser
  • You want a mild polisher for the skin
  • You love how it exfoliates the dried up skin
  • You have sensitive skin
  • You love the packaging :p

LEAVE IT:

  • It doesn't suite you any way
  • You are expecting a dramatically drastice change within few days
  • Availability in local market near your place is an issue, good news it will soon be launched in the major cities of Pakistan
  • You don't like that its not a foamy product

RATING & RECOMMENDATION:


4/5. I will re-purchase it for sure. I love it!!!

COST & AVAILABILITY:

It costs PKR 650/-. For online (Pakistan) visit Just4Girls & Beauty Arena. Check Rose Link Uk where it costs £4.99 with FREE UK DELIVERY.
In Karachi visit Lodhi's in Ashiana Mall.

"They have a current promotion, where if you buy both Hello Glow Rose Dust 100mg and Hello Glow Whitening Plus 100mg, you will receive a pair of luxury rose quartz earrings worth RS2000, absolutely FREE 
Offer is available at Lodhi's in Aashiana Mall, and online at Beauty Arena"

For further details visit Hello Glow Pure Skincare Facebook fanpage.

Hope you like "Hello Glow Rose Dust" Review post as my Summer Love:)

Read other Sparkling Posts on Hello Glow.
Read other Sparkling Posts on Skin Care.

Do like, share, tweet, G+ and Pin it!

Follow my Blog on Blog Lovin.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Stay Blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

Note: This is not a PR product/post.

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. Now I'm really tempted to try something from this range, sounds like a great product to pamper your skin. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated your for the Liebster Award!

    http://fatimasalim.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html#gpluscomments

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have sensitive skin too and perfumes can easily harm me so I'm gna skip this one. Glad if worked for you lovely review xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the Review dear! seems to be a great product... :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gottnis in my swap and i feel the same about it! Will have to get the bigger one, once this is finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely review seems like forest essentials uptan stuff !!!!!!!!!!
    www.articalandfashionknowledge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. im still not sure I wana try it yet, some ppl like it and some dont. You did a great review though

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!
    best anti aging cream

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)