Klair's Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream ~Review and Swatches

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 11 Comments


I am so much into BB creams, and any alter for a full fledged foundation. So if you are in search of something light and covering, Klair's Illuminating Blemish Cream might be an answer. To Reveal More Read More!!!

Klair's Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream:
Quick Overview:
Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream
is Suitable for Any Skin Type.

For Dry, Oily, Sensitive
or Combination Skin.

+ Natural Coverage.
+ Anti Irritation.
+ Sun Protection.

Brand : KLAIRS
All Skin Types
Volume : 40ml
Made in Korea
Klair's Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream
Klair's Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream
Klair's Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream
PRODUCT FIRST LOOK:


This comes in a paper box, simple and full of instruction in print, thank goodness few instructions are in English too. The product is in a long squeezable plastic tube, with a black twist-lock cap. The tube has  along nozzle with a reasonable size of opening. The packaging is travel friendly. Net. quantity 40 ml and it has a surviving life of 12 months. Packaging has no Seal.

Klair's Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream
SPARKLING'S SWATCHES:

Klair's Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream Hand Swatch
Klair's Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream~ on Face
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

Yes I am BB lover but has tried only few. So far I am unsatisfied, as what I get from the concept of a "BB cream" is that it is a cream/liquid that gives natural coverage, looks natural and is light on your skin, but disappointing fact is that not all the BB creams available in market falls on these claims fully. I so wanted to try a Korean BB creams, the best so far, as recognized and raved by all. Thanks to Wish Trend for giving me a chance to try Klair's Illuminating Supple Blemish cream, yes it is not named as BB cream but it is to the very core of its working. Let's review: The consistency of the cream is thick (unlike the runny Garnier BB cream), but that is easily blendable with fingers or if you want to use a brush to work with this (I prefer my fingers for it though!). I must say that I am impressed since my first use of this, it gave the most natural coverage, yes I felt a little whiter/lighter, but that is what it promises, and the high SPF 40 can also be a reason. But this does not stands out on my fair complexion and after a while settles in. No yellow cast at all  and no cake-y-ness. You can spot that it gives a mild and natural coverage to the red spots/zits on my cheek. I love how it gives one even tone without any yellow or pink cast, as mostly English BB creams do. It surely Illuminates the complexion, but it has no shimmer, which is a good point for me. For people with dry skin moisturizing prior applying it is recommended as it can enhance the dry patches on the skin. I have a combination skin, dry on the cheeks, when applied it made those flakes more visible, so now before applying it I exfoliate and moisturize my skin very well. The rest is Fun and fine! I am all in love with it and am not worried for Winters this year as I have Klair's Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream in my stash.

LIKE IT:
  • Natural look
  • Good coverage
  • Whitening
  • High on SPF upto 40
  • Illuminating
  • No yellow cast
  • Lisght on skin
  • Travel Friendly
  • Deliver what promises
LEAVE IT:
  • Enhance dry patches
  • Pricey
  • Availability in your local market is an issue
RATING & RECOMMENDATION:

4/5. Yes it is a good alter for foundation if you are into light and natural coverage.

COST & AVAILABILITY:

Klair's Illuminating Blemish Cream is available for USD 24.99 at Wish Trend, check it on there website. They ship worldwide. Join Wish Company  Facebook fanpage.
      Shop http://www.wishtrend.com/
      Twitter https://twitter.com/WISHtrend
Hope you like this review of Klair's Illuminating Blemish Cream. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do read other Sparkling Posts on BB creams and Wish Trend.

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

So are you into full coverage foundation or love keeping it light with alter options like BB creams?:) 

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


NOTE: This is a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. For details read MY BLOG POLICY.

You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. Y BB creams are so pricey :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me dare to change your question to "Why GOOD BB creams are pricey" as we may get few in affordable pricing but they are NOT good BB creams actually u know what I mean, thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. whitish look is the biggest problem with bb creams.Great review.I want to try this one now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well whitish one is much better than a yellow cast for me, Thanks for liking dear:)

      Delete
  3. Nyc result i will try this soon i love bb cream this one seems grt thanks for sharing :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this bb cream great coverage not liking that ginger smell it has but its a good bb cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm well I didn't notice any smell, btw I like ginger....lolz... Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  5. looks like a nice product with nice coverage :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is looking bit ashy... isn't? good review well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear it may look ashy due to the whitish factor, but after a while it settles down and with a light makeup it looks all set and natural on my fair skin :)

      Delete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)