October HAUL- Wallet Murdered!!! ft. Real Technique, BH Cosmetics, Smashbox and TreSemme

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 24 Comments


In September when I shared my Massive HAUL I sang "Wake me up, when September ends!!!", after the official Suicide of my Wallet. As October started I didn't only wake up but I hauled again, massively, not for the quantity but the price tags, lolz. I added few brands for the first time in my stash like Smashbox, Real Techniques and BH Cosmetics (finally!). My order from Shopaholic was a pre-order including Smashbox Photo Ready face primer travel size and Real Techniques Blush Brush, but the other two online shopping were, as I couldn't resist the Temptation. On BeautyinBudget4u I spotted the most raved hair spray of TreSemme on Sale, so grabbed it :p. I wanted a good palette, economical ad good pigmentation for my makeup looks, the BH or Coastal scents big palette seemed to BIG for me and my usage, so when I spotted BH Party Girl at Dhanak I new I wanted it so had it. Well as for the situation of my Wallet, for pre-order I had a saving, but the other two shopping are like squeezing and sucking each and every penny out of my wallet, saving boxes and gift money... lolz. Wallet is Murdered R.I.P but I AM HAPPY!!!(mixed feelings). What else do I need, yes I still need many things as I have already placed a mini order with one of my favourite online shopping stores Shopaholic. See what a makeup maniac I am!
Here are the details of my order excluding shipping:

  • Real Techniques Blush Brush from Shopaholic: Pkr 1500
  • Smashbox Photo Ready primer, travel size from Shopaholic: Pkr 1650
  • BH Party Girl from Dhanak: Pkr 1550
  • TreSemme Heat Protection Spray from sale on BeautyinBudget4u: Pkr 1099

Hope you like this October's Haul post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog on Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Do read other Sparkling Posts on HAULS.

When was the last time your WALLET-MURDERED??? 

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


You Might Also Like

24 comments:

  1. Smashbox primer is spectacular... u will love it m sure....

    btw, himmat hai wallet ki :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want smashbox primer so badly in my stash...now a days i am primer obsessed....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to try smashbox primer

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome haul!! please do feature the BhCosmetics palette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome haul.... loving each and every item... palette is no doubt a good pick and TreSemme Heat Protection Spray i will search here hopefully i will find it here

    ReplyDelete
  6. lucky you :)
    do review the hair spray asap

    ReplyDelete
  7. woww...massive it is . I m really after BH Party girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah i'm gonna murder my wallet quite soon as well , gonna buy some baking tools (spatula , food colours etc ) and makeup too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again, super lovely haul.... <3 waiting for BH party girl's swatch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow lucky girl :D my wallet died after outfitters shopping :'(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope the hair spray works for you :) I soooo want the spray and the real tech brush :( lovely haul.zabrdast infact

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love TREsseme heat spray & RT blush brush .. nice picks i would say worth buying
    Due to your Mobile layout i am unable to comment from mobile so i can only comment when i use my Laptop your previous layout was way easy for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did changing do check now, hope it works for u now:) Thanks for highlighting it, I changed the settings AINWAEE few days back :p Thanks for recomendations and love:)

      Delete
  13. Thank you all for liking and co-relating :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice picks :) I've been trying to find the TRESemme heat spray for a long time

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tressemme Heat Spray looks good! Waiting for the review on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How did u like the BH cosmetics palette?!.i ordered theire 120 shades 2nd edition also online.. but am soooo NOT satisfied with it.. the pigmentation just sucks extremely :(((( ...but thats my opinion..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing ur experience:) So far I am loving it but you'll have to wait for a detailed review on this blog:)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)