OOTD: Good-Bye Summers!!! Ft. GWomen Shirt and simple Makeup Look/FOTD

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 20 Comments


Summer is somewhat over, finally, with the changing winds of Mid-October, in our part of region. I love Winters but wanna say Bye to summers with a grace and an Outfit post. We all will definitely miss the easy-light and trendy clothing of Summers, don't we? What is my Summer-Blues about, To Reveal More Read More!
GWomen Shirt:

GWomen Shirt
GWomen Shirt
GWomen Shirt The front
GWomen Shirt The cuff and the bracelet
SPARKLING'S DETAILS:

Pakistani Summer's are all about Lawn clothing. Thanks to the brands and designers who have glamorized this stuff allot and has brought in all embellishments and designing aid to make it a trendy wear. The only con is that all this glitz and glam has added in the prices of this fabric, which was once only considered to be worn casually. I am a fan of Gul Ahmad's Lawn, thanks for them for introducing a ready-to-wear sub brand for women named GWomen. Awesome styles and trendy designs all with the long trusted lawn/cotton from Gul Ahmad.
This Summer season I bought this Turquoise coloured Long shirt, for around 2200 PKR/- (im not sure about the exact price :p). What I liked about it was the cool colour, perfect for scorching heat. Then it has all trendy designing over it like round golden studs on neck-line front and back. The side slit on the front, instead of the both sides. Printed cuffs and printed fold under the hemline. The are pin-plates in the front and it also has a belt, of same fabric, with a decent buckle, around the waste. What else I wanted, so grabbed it. paired it up with a white stole and shalwar. Matching accessories, reviewed HERE, and my Stylo Sandal chappal, reviewed HERE, added to the look. I kept makeup simple with my Garnier BB cream, Luscious Bold Metallic liner in Electric Blue and Revlon lip Butter in Sorbet on my lips.
I will definitely miss Summers, despite all my bad feelings about heat and sweats, lolz.

Hope you like this Good-Bye Summers OOTD postDo share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Do read other Sparkling posts on GWomen.
Do read other Sparkling posts on Clothing.

Will you miss Summer clothing?:) 

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


You Might Also Like

20 comments:

  1. Aww good to see you Huda and the color you are wearing is really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a nyc color for summers.. and the shirt is also gorgeous..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pretty lady! <3 Love the cut of this shirt! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous color...and love the outfit <3

    P.S: you look pretty ma sha ALLAH in first image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all sweeties for your love and appreciation, This dress has been my most favourite This Summer:) and I am happy u all liked it so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dress huda and the color is so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful trendy shirt. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool blue lovely and trendy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks nyc love this cool color <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so pretty.The lip color rocks on you and oh the ear studs...love them.The short,chappal everything is a love. <3

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)