MNY Color Sensational Vivids "Shocking Coral" #910 ~Review & Swatches

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 11 Comments


Reviews triggered my passion and the swatch on my hand won me over, so I bought it. Maybelline's Color Sensational Vivids are definitely a winner if you are a true lipstick lover like me. To Reveal More Read More!!!
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids:

Now bright goes gorgeous, never garish.
Brighter color from our exclusive vivid pigments.
Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar.
Available in 10 shades: I own "Shocking Coral" #910 (on website the number is 870)

MNY Color Sensational Vivids "Shocking Coral"
PRODUCT FIRST LOOK:

I love the products which have great packaging, or at least some thought is shown on them. This one has a transparent plastic, vibrant colored cap, inside the lipstick casing is the universal silver. The color of cap is surely Shocking Coral. The shape is long and square. I don't know why it resembles to Revlon Lip butters, reviewed here, although its packaging is more vivid as suggested by name, still! The pedestal is short and only trouble when you have to open the cap, nothing more. The packaging was not sealed. It will survive me for 24 months, i'll surely suck it before that... buhahahhaha!!! Over all its a love to watch such a gorgeous baby in one's stash :D

SWATCHES:
Color me Coral plz!!!
Shocking Coral swatches
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

I remember the day I read many raving reviews of MNY Color Vivids. For many days I was drooling, drooling and more drooling!!! lolz. I finalized two shades from the web swatches "Vivid Rose" and "Shocking Coral". After swatching these on my wrist I found "Vivid rose" to be an opaque version of my Revlon Lip butter "Sorbet". So I bought the strange but a ravishing shade "Shocking Coral", see my haul post here. I call it strange as when you look at the bullet its truly a light peachy-coral shade, it reminds me of MUA lipstick in Juicy, but when swatched it looks a bright coral with a strong Pink base rather than peach, more like MUA Nectar, but brighter and better of-course (MUA juicy and nectar are reviewed here). Well the actual shade is really something between Shocking Pink and Coral, may be that's why they named it Shocking Coral. It is a beautiful Coral shade with more of Pink base tone rather than a usual orange one. I love the way it glides in smoothly on the lips. Gives desired colour in one or two swipes, shows how pigmented it is. The finish is creamy matte, no shimmer, but yes it has it creamy sheen that makes it stand out. If you are a true Lipstick lover, like me, then do give it a try the shade range has all type of shades from orange, tangerines to Rosy reds and Plums as well. It is one of those pricey lipsticks but totally worth it, it made me forget my rule of not spending more money on lipsticks, so you can imagine what a seductive beauty it is. I am loving it! Pucker up for a simple Summer evening  or brighten a dull Winter night, "Socking Coral" is pure luxury!

LIKE IT:
  • Full pigmented
  • Coral with Pink heart
  • Creamy finish
  • Smooth application
  • Bright shade

LEAVE IT:
  • Seems pricey, its prices vary store to store so beware!
  • Availability in your local market may be an issue

RATING & RECOMMENDATION:

5/5. I am totally a fan, do try if you wanna give some luxury to your lips.

COST & AVAILABILITY:

I bought mine for Pkr 825/- from Shaheen Chemist at F/6, Islamabad. The prices vary allot in stores so check on the cap it will be printed there. Online its available on Beauty arena and Just4girls in Pakistan. International readers can check Ulta and Target where its available for $7.49 for details check MNY website. For further details and promos check MNY Pakistan Facebook page Here! 

Hope you like this Brightening Lipstick Post on MNY Shocking Coral. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do read other Sparkling Posts on Maybelline.
Do read other Sparkling Posts on Lipsticks.

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Did these MNY Vivids made you fall in love, which shade in particular? Do share :) 

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. lovely color and great review.its such a cute color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning shade and the finish looks so smooth and moisturised. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. its wowing me i swear.... Looks sooo subtle on your lips .
    Ps: i am also a lipstick lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy shade and suits you a lot <3. You have posted on wrong time, I'm on shopping ban these days :( not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is no doubt an amazing shade. Feeling so bad after reading you yumylicious review... I Missed this color...
    Love for the post

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soo pretty on you! I still havent bought these yet, very tempted now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is definitely for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shade is very pretty. So candy-ish <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all beauties for your love n compliments.

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)