Anna Sui Romantic Flower Shape Contact Lenses Case Box #2 from Born Pretty Store

Sunday, December 08, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 1 Comments


I spotted few different Lens boxes online but this one is surely a unique romantic lens box, I proudly own. To Reveal More Read More!!!
Romantic Flower Shape Contact Lenses Case Box:
Specification:
Size:4cm(flower diameter)
Weight:27g
Material: PP
8 colors
Instructions:
Relax your eyes anywhere when you feel tired.
Amazing gift for all occasions.

Romantic Flower Shape Contact Lenses Case Box
The lenses from downside
Romantic Flower Shape Contact Lenses Case Box
Romantic Flower Shape Contact Lenses Case Box
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

There are so many funky, animal faces lens cases/boxes available in market and online. I loved these for being unique in their design and style. I love the Flower head on one lens cap and other is simple round twist cap. These are tight twist-open caps. The case is made up of transparent plastic so you can actually see the lens inside, makes easy finding particular lens from the collection:) I have placed my favourite lens Barbie Leopard Brown in it, reviewed here. I am happy to own this beautiful romantic box to save and secure my lenses. They are available in many colours I chose pink #2
You can buy them from Born Pretty Store for $2.99/- HERE!!!

Do check Born Pretty Store website for free shipping worldwide. Use 10% discount code "HUDASC10".  Join Born Pretty store's Facebook fan-page for more updates on latest Nail Art and beauty/fashion products.

Hope you like my New Lenses case. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Do read other Sparkling Posts on:
Do you Love such beautiful Lens boxes to secure the lenses?

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE.

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)