NOTD: Colourful Nail Art with black glitters~ Swatches of Sweet Touch "Mauve and Topcoat"

Friday, December 06, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 9 Comments


Its quite long since I did an NOTD post, so here is a treat for you all and myself too. To Reveal More Read More!!!
Colourful Nail Art with Black Glitters:

Required nail polishes:
Required Nail polishes
 I am using my all time favourite Sweet Touch Nail polishes and Glamorour Face Black glitter nail polish ,gifted to me by a beautiful friend, Hina Mohammad, Thanks Hina this is my way to say Thank you! I was unable to decide only one base colour to go with this Black glittery nail polish so I applied all of the five picks *five nails are a blessing for us*

  • Sweet Touch Pink #1130
  • Sweet Touch Matte Yellow #1121
  • Sweet Touch Mauve #1027
  • Sweet Touch Red Lips #1026
  • Sweet Touch Rain Forest #1120
  • Glamorour Face Black Glitter polish #67

paint all nails in different shade
After the base coat dried, I applied atleast two coats of each shade, I applied the Glamour Face Black Glitter polish generously and Voila! an easy yet elegant Nail Art is ready to envy the world:)

SWATCHES:
Sweet Touch has many affordable shades of nail polishes to choose from. Mauve #1027 is one of my all time favourites from the incredible range. Here the swatches for you all.
Sweet Touch MAUVE
 Recently I bought Sweet Touch Top Coat #1025, it can be used as very thin base coat as well. Going well so far. Here the swatches for you all.
Sweet Touch Top Coat
Hope you like this quick yet colourful Nail Art post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Do read other Sparkling posts on:


Do you like Black Glitter polishes?:) I am just loving it!

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


You Might Also Like

9 comments:

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)