Accessories from Rose Wholesale~ My First Envelope Clutch!!!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 13 Comments


Recently I got a lovely package full of accessories, my second love after makeup, from Rose Wholesale website. Wanna see what I got in my well wrapped package? Read More to Reveal More!!!
COLOUR BLOCK ENVELOPE CLUTCH:


I was in search of a fashionable trendy envelope shaped clutch bag, when I spotted it on rosewholesale.com I knew "Its mine!". These are available in market in many colours and shade, but no one can have all the shades at the same time, so this is just a fab piece as it has all the trendy and IN shades of these days in one clutch. It can go with any dress. I love how it has a bright pink, aqua green and a bright yellow in it. A lovely envelope clutch I own now. It has a magnet button on the flip and a zipper at the inner side, so its safe to keep you things. It has an inner small pocket too. I find it quite spacious for filling in all your party companions including your cell phone and makeup.  It comes with a long chain so the choice is yours to wear it long on the shoulder or just "clutch" it in hands and rock any event you are invited to :) Have a detailed look on my Lovely envelope clutch. 

Color Block Envelope shaped clutch
Color Block Envelope shaped clutch
The inner side, zipper and magnet button
The separate chain to make it swing on your shoulders

JEWELRY:

I am impressed by the quality of each and every jewelry piece. Finish is clean and material is very fine. Have a look at what I got:
Jewelry from rosewholsale.com
Rhinostone Mask shaped ring
Style cut leaf ring
Flat zinc Bracelet chain
Handmade Lace Bracelet with chained ring
Handmade Lace Bracelet with chained ring
Pink Mustache chained bracelet

For the range of good accessories, bags, jewelry and clothing visit www.rosewholsale.com. Do check the Ad of Sammy's dress in the SMB's sidebar. Join them on Facebook

Hope you like this Sparkling post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Do read other Sparkling posts on:
Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Do you own any Envelope clutch, do u love it as much as I do?

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE.

You Might Also Like

13 comments:

  1. That mustache bracelet is lovely...enjoy your goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeee everything... The clutch is so colorful and trendy and the bracelets are just ufffff.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute accessories <3
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lace bracelet is so koool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first envelope clutch! :D The mask shaped ring is tooooo cute! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.......everything is gorgeous hun......lovely picks.....xoxoxoxo....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow mouthwatering jewellery love the mask ring and mustache bracelate it is so cute =)
    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing pics.... :) loving all rings

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowww loveee the stuff .. lucky girl huh :)
    http://makeupoholics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the clutch. So pink and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u girls for all you love and kind words :)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)