Ecstatics ~ Shopping experience!!!

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 5 Comments


I recently had an experience with one of my favourite online store Ecstatics and wanna share it with you all lovelies. Read More to Reveal More!!!
Here is what I got in my Parcel:

Shopping from Ecstatics
The Blue Charm Bracelet and Trendy Butterfly Studs
Blue Charm Bracelet 
Description:
"Elegant Silver Bracelet with Bottle Charms, Beads & Heart Dangles"
This is a beautiful chain with allot of hangings in it. very funky. 
Price: 600 PKR

Trendy Butterfly Studs

Description:
"Crystals Studded butterfly and pearl silver studs pair"

These are super cute and I loved the style allot. Elegant!
Price: 450 PKR

Panda Eye Mask
Panda Eye Mask

Description:

"This cute panda design eye mask is great to block all lights and help with sleep. It can be a great gift or personal use.
Light weight with comfortable and adjustable band". I ordered these for my baby but end up using these myself, just for fun,these are easy to wear and adjustable, not to mention highly comfortable, good to use in Winters :)

Price: 450 PKR 


Deep Brown Front Hair Bang
Deep Brown Front Hair Bang


Deep Brown Hair Bang

Me wearing the BANGS!!! YO!
Deep Brown Front Hair Bangs

Description:

"Synthetic Hair,Soft Touch & Natural 
Application Time: 2 minutes (approx.)
Texture:Straight 
Attachment: Headband
Size:15cm *15 cm"


Having wavy/curly hair all my life I was unable to have a proper BANG, Even if I had them cut, I couldn't carry them properly, only curlies can understand what I am saying. This seemed to be an answer to my wish, and they serve the purpose very well. But there is one BIG problem, the hair fall from this Bang-extension (these are synthetic hair) but gives me a very bad feel. So that's a major set back. Otherwise it is a good product to make you "BANG" wish come true.

Price: 800 PKR 


The owner is a very sweet lady, do check the store on facebook Ecstatics, they have a good range of accessories, products, Hair accessories, extensions, jewellery items and cosmetics.


Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

Do you like online shopping?

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. We do not intend to tempt the readers to purchase any product, this is just sharing of personal experience for guideline and to provide an idea about the product and its use. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE

You Might Also Like

5 comments:

  1. Wow you look so cute with that hair piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so loving this hair bang :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post ll check this store bangs never suits oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow bangs will suit you so go for a hair cut :) great post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've shopped from them before. It indeed is a good online store. Nice haul huda,

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)