Essence colour&go in SPLASH! #172~ Review & Swatches

Thursday, May 22, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 3 Comments

duo-chrome nail polish, blue, green, sheen, electric shade, metallic sheen, gel look

Fan of Essence colour&go range of nail polishes? Then trust me this NEW shade "SPLASH!" is a must-have for you. Read More to Reveal More!!!
Essence colour&go "SPLASH!":

Essence colour&go in SPLASH!
Essence colour&go in SPLASH!
New launched in Pakistan
Essence colour&go in SPLASH!
NAIL SWATCHES:
SPLASH! on Nails
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

I am becoming fan of duo-chrome nail colours. This shade is recently added to Essence counters in Pakistan, and Voila! I am in love with it. This one is a unique duo-chrome shade with metallic sheen. It can be defined as Turquoise Blue, with Aqua and Peacock Green tones in it. Two coats are enough to achieve the desired shade. It has a gel-polish finish to it, its so lustrous that I don't have to use any top-coat over it. Doesn't chip quickly and stays for few good days. It is a small curvy glass bottle with a big coloured plastic cap. The applicator/brush is wider than my other nail polishes, but makes application easy and in one go on the big nails, may need a little control for small nails. Only one down point, it leaves a blue tint over nails after removing, but its a tint which will go with hand washing, doesn't stain nails forever :) I am loving it and this will be my go-to shade this Summers!

COST & AVAILABILITY:

Essence colour&go in Splash! is worth Pkr 295/-, available on Essence cosmetics counters nationwide and on Just4Girls.pk (online). For further details check their facebook page, Essence Pakistan.

Hope you liked this Colourful post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Keep a track of this series with hashtag #SMBlovesESSENCE on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. SMB does not intend to tempt the readers to purchase any product, this is just sharing of personal experience for guideline and to provide an idea about the product and it's use. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)