Sweet Touch Kajal Pencil~ Review, swatches & EOTD

Monday, July 21, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 11 Comments


Kohled Eyes are considered as the strength of a woman. Kohl/kajal has been used since ages to beautify and mystify the beauty of women, from queens to goddesses, from divas to the girl-next-door. East or West , Kajal now almost rule every where from Ramp to streets. Sweet Touch Kajal pencil is a new addition to this ritual, does it win my heart? Read More to Reveal More!!!
SWEET TOUCH KAJAL PENCIL:
Water proof.
Net wt: 2.5 g.
Developed in Germany.
Made in Europe.

Sweet Touch Kajal Pencil 
Sweet Touch Kajal Pencil
Sweet Touch Kajal Pencil
SWATCHES:
Sweet Touch Kajal Pencil Swatch
Sweet Touch Kajal Pencil on EYES
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

I love kajal/kohl, as they make your life just-so-easy, for example when its so humid and hot and you are unable to do eye makeup, line your eyes with a Kajal and you are just ready to go! Same goes in situations like no mood for makeup, no time or just being lazy. When I got my hands on Sweet Touch Kajal Pencil, I liked the packaging, its a chubby small wooden pencil (just like jumbo pencils), it will require a wide mouth sharpener. It has a transparent plastic cap. Easy-peasy to pop in purse and wallets. The product is not that hard and neither too soft to smudge quickly, its just perfect for the purpose. The first swatch on hand was not THAT pigmented and I thought that it may be a "miss", but VOILA! when I lined my waterline the product screamed "HIT!!!". Such a black shade appeared on my waterline, that I was in awe! Plus it didn't tinge my hyper-sensitive eyes. No smearing on my watery eyes, so its water-proof claim is right. It stayed pretty long until I had my regular nap, and when I woke up it faded and I needed to wash my eyes, well that's acceptable as its a kajal by the end of the day. Doesn't smudge until you rub your eyes by mistake :p Can be washed-off easily with a good cleansing face wash or any cleansing lotion. I am a fan of this pigmented, good quality and highly affordable Kajal Pencil by Sweet Touch.

Available for Pkr 270/- from all Sweet Touch counters and Makeup City nation-wide.

For further details join them on facebook Sweet Touch Pakistan.

Hope you liked this Kohled post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

#SMBlovesSweetTouch on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. SMB does not intend to tempt the readers to purchase any product, this is just sharing of personal experience for guideline and to provide an idea about the product and it's use. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE

You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. Wow this is soo pigmented... I love sweet touch liner pencil..that is the best drugstore pencil available in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pigment and with the price tag of Rs/ 270 its a bargain... nice review X

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a hit I say ! Kajal that is smudge proof for 270 Pkr ?? total bargain ! *adding up in shopping list* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a hit...well pigmented and smudge proof

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i was looking for one... Now i know what to get... Great review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like sweet touch cosmetics personally. This kohl pencil looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't leave my house without kohl liner on ! I think I'll give this a try. Nice review !
    javeriashabbir.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how intense the color is. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great quality of pics and review .. keep up the good work
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pigmentation is really good. Great review x

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)