#KhushiyanChakhLo Shan Foods TVC touching the hearts!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 Sparkling Palette Blog 8 Comments


Shan Foods Ramzan TVC is the talk of the Town! Read More to Reveal More!!!
 Yesterday, I watched the TVC by Shan Foods, specially made for Ramzan and Eid, our celebrations. The Ad depicts the feeling of longing of the Pakistanies living abroad, specially on the occasions like Eid. As I spent most of my early life  away from home and my Mom, I could not stop the tears rolling down my cheeks :'(
Our celebrations, be it Ramzan or Eid, are incomplete without our rich in taste desi food. The aroma of spices and the colour and taste is surely unbeatable around the world. Shan Foods has it's immense service in providing "ghar ka zaiqa" all across the globe to home-sick  Pakistanies. I remember people bring Shan ke masalajat as a gift from Pakistan. Kudos to Shan Foods, for not only bringing the taste of homeland to the us all living away from home, but also for depicting the plight of people living abroad in this Ad, with so much feeling and heart touching emotions, soulful!
Must watch the TVC HERE. For details follow #ShanFoods on Facebook.



Celebrating the precious moments we share with our loved ones.Shan. #KhushiyanChakhLo
Posted by Shan Foods on Saturday, June 20, 2015
PR POST* 

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. Love the ad and whole concept of this campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITs Really heart touching video the concept is so touchy i love it <3 it made me cry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this ad and It brought tear in my eyes hat's off to the entire #shanfood team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this ad it just brought tears in my eyes hat's off to the entire #Shanfood team :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this ad it brought tears in my eyes hat's off to the entire team :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely heart warming commercial hats off <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)