CoNatural Dead Sea Body Scrub and Intense Growth Hair Oil, Review

Thursday, November 13, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 26 Comments


I am more into "all-Natural" skin care products these days. CoNatural, Beauty from Jordan, is relatively a new name around, but let me share a secret "It Works!!!". Read More to Reveal More!!!
CoNATURAL:

Natural solutions for skin & hair care
Welcome to the world of Conatural, Pakistan’s first natural skin and hair care company. Conatural is committed to providing you the highest quality and purest solutions found in nature. 
Our products are natural, organic where possible and free from toxic chemicals such as Parabens, Triclosans, Artificial Musks, Phthalates, SLS, PPD, Petroleum Jelly, and Silicones.
Our product formulas are a mix of exotic essences, Ayurvedic and modern aromatherapy. Our ingredients are vegetarian, non-toxic, gentle, safe, and never tested on animals. 
We believe in providing the finest, natural and organic ingredients for your daily skin and hair care regime. The best skin and hair care products are made from minimally processed botanicals: organic or responsibly wildcrafted, pure, raw, live, unrefined, and handled carefully not to diminish their potency.
Our mission is to change the way women and men buy skin and hair care products forever. We want to help eliminate people's exposure to toxic chemicals in cosmetics and help educate them on the benefits of natural and organic ingredients.
                                 _________________________________________________

CoNATURAL DEAD SEA BODY SCRUB:
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Feel the difference! Absolutely free from Parabens, Triclosans, Artificial Musks, Phthalates, SLS, PPD, Petroleum Jelly, and Silicones.
Conatural Dead Sea Body Scrub is made from pure Dead Sea Salts and contains a rich blend of 35 different beneficial minerals mixed with essential oils vital for the health of your body and skin metabolism.  It will leave your skin silky soft and beautifully polished with a radiant glow. Revitalize and refresh your tired skin and undo the affects of the weather and environment!
Usage:
Conatural’s Dead Sea Body Scrub has been developed for body use only (non facial use). Squeeze a small amount of body scrub into palm before you bathe or shower. Apply to your skin and massage in a circular motion. Gently rinse off with lukewarm water. Pat your skin dry (do not rub!). Use the scrub once or twice a week for maximum benefit. Discontinue use if any skin irritation is experienced.
Benefits:
Removes dead skin by detoxifying and exfoliating the skin.
Relieves pains caused by arthritis, rheumatism, psoriasis, eczema, tension, headaches and footaches.
Nourishes and softens the skin, while maintaining its natural pH balance.
Magnesium decelerates the ageing of skin
Calcium increases blood circulation, while strengthening bones and nails
Bromide relaxes muscles and minimizes stiffness
Potassium balances the skins moisture level.
Sulfur is a natural disinfectant
Improves the skin’s elasticity resulting in visible toning

Due to the ingredients natural origin, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not affect the quality of the product. Keep product in a cool and dry place and out of direct sunlight. We are against animal testing and always will be  Safe for use for pregnant women. May contain traces of nuts. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.
Our products from the Dead Sea Range are sourced from Jordan.
CAUTION: Natural products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue if any irritation occurs.
CoNatural Dead Sea Body Scrub
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

I am in Love! said that, now let me review it in detail. First thing you observe, after removing the silver seal from the big sized tub, is the AROMA of such a mysterious-delicacy you'll want to taste at once, like me :p Yes I really have to stop me self from tasting it as its not edible at all, but my God it smells of heaven. Its made from Dead Sea salts mixed with 35 minerals and essential oils, all Natural, nothing chemical, makes it a winner for me already. The texture is like salt drenched into oils, soft but bearably-granulated. When taken into hands and rubbed onto the skin these granules, along with the rich aroma, gives a good positive sensation of care to skin. As its salt so it may not stay longer, so I'd suggest one body part at one time. The salts vanishes and all you are left is with a softly nourished skin, non-greasy at all. I prefer using it after cleaning my skin with my regular shower gel, so the aroma lives with me after the bath. As the weather is cold I love this scrub with a warm-shower. Totally a Spa experience. 100% Natural product for skin care perfect for all skin types, as I am having dry skin these days but I do not require much moisturization after the bath :) All I am left is with soft, supple and nourished skin. This comes with an "expiry date" do not worry mine will be expiring in 2016, I'm sure it will be long gone before that :p I wish I could explain my Love and craving for this Dead Sea Body scrub in words, you have to try this for yourself (while describing I really want to sniff it!!! hmmmmm its Heaven!)

You get 120 g of the product for PKR 2500/- (totally worth it!)

                       ________________________________________________________

CoNATURAL INTENSE GROWTH HAIR OIL:
FOR ALL HAIR TYPES, 100% NATURAL
Feel the difference! Absolutely natural and FREE from Parabens, Triclosans, Artificial Musks, Phthalates, SLS, PPD, Petroleum Jelly, and Silicones.
This oil strengthens hair roots, accelerates hair growth and prevents split ends.
Usage:
Shake well before use. Gently massage into scalp and ends of hair. Then work on massaging into main length of hair. Allow oil to work for a minimum of thirty minutes. Cleanse post treatment with mild shampoo. For best results, use Intense Luster Hair Oil on hair and ends with this product. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with warm water. Discontinue use if any skin irritation occurs. 
Ingredients:  Organic Prunus amygdalus oil, Argania spinosa oil with a blend of 100% organic essential oils.
Due to the ingredients natural origin, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not affect the quality of the product. Keep product in a cool and dry place and out of direct sunlight. We are against animal testing and always will be. May contain traces of nuts. Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.
 This product should be used within 8 months from manufacturing date.
CAUTION: Natural products can also be allergic to some people. Test patch on inner elbow and leave for thirty minutes. Discontinue if any irritation occurs.

CoNatural Intense Growth Hair Oil, Review
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

Hair growth has always been a dilemma for me, I guess my hair only grows an inch every year :( *assumption*. So anything claiming to help me with Hair Growth has my Love! Having used this product for couple of times I can say YES it has a positive effect on my hair, they are more soft, well tamed and when hair are in good condition they tend to grow as well, am I right! :) This Oil is more like a serum, not much greasy like regular oils, still a little goes a long way, I need two pumps to massage into my scalp/roots and for my hair-ends, then massage all over the length of my hair. After leaving it for minimum 30 minutes I wash it off and  I am left with soft-est hair ever. One thing, as I didn't wash it off very well in my first shower, so the next day I had badly tangled hair with oily scalp, so DO WASH IT OFF PROPERLY (I have to shampoo thrice, don't worry damages will be taken care of). When rinsed off properly I am experiencing wonderful hair. This also has an expiry date mentioned :) A must try product! with all natural ingredients and best results.

You get 50 ml for Pkr 1200/-

For further details check their facebook page, CoNatural for ordering visit the website.

Hope you liked this Colourful post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Keep following #SMBlovesCoNatural on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. SMB does not intend to tempt the readers to purchase any product, this is just sharing of personal experience for guideline and to provide an idea about the product and it's use. For details read the SMB POLICY HERE

You Might Also Like

26 comments:

  1. The Hair growth Hair oil is so tempting!
    xx
    http://www.redalicerao.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ....never heard of this brand before but their products seem worth trying... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scrub sounded so good! Now I wanna smell it too :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard really wonderful things about Dead Sea Salts, this looks like a good product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like a neat product. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the oil sounds lovely, I can't have enough hair oils!
    xo
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds so tempting! Definitely looking forward to trying it out! ;) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to try out the oil now!
    xo
    N

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want this hair oil :)
    Great review Huda!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dead sea minerals scrub sounds great, thanx for detailed review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for the feedback and Love :) highly appreciated :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. The scrub in particular sounds gorgeous, i love a good salt scrub and it's always good to know your products are as natural as possible :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a good body scrub, so this sounds fab! :)
    I'd love to try out a hair growing oil and see if it worked for me!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love love love body scrubs! I would so want to try the hair oil!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thats great that you enjoyed them! body scrubs are underused but so great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice review .. will surely give them a try :)
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am really liking the scrub from its outer appearance :O would love to try it :)



    Shumaila Jaffer
    Beauty Redefined

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the sound of the scrub! Also love that it doesn't leave skin feeling greasy, like some scrubs do.

    ReplyDelete
  19. very nice review.I m gonna need this hair oil.Thanks for letting us know

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow... It sounds promising! Thanks for recommendation and review :)

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  21. i will buy this oil for sure. :) great layout .I love it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks so promising..great post!Do check out my blog plz http://ridasneweachday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice products :) would you like to follow each other, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    ❁ Fall favourites - Lifestyle, Food, Clothes, Makeup! ❁
    My blog: J'aime les feuilles rouges

    Marta

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)