3rd Blogversary!!! I am Blessed!

Friday, November 28, 2014 Sparkling Palette Blog 14 Comments


I am so happy and proud that today, by the Grace of Al Mighty, my blog has turned 3. I know it was not easy but it was worth it! Read More To Reveal More!!!
Huda, that's me, have opted for many professions, jobs and hobbies but nothing have been more rewarding and satisfying as blogging. I remember the early days when I had to struggle hard to even blog, without any support from hubby and a small kiddo in my lap. But its all gone, now my hubby is supportive, my Bebo knows that "mama is blogging" and my friends and followers shower their love on me. Its not tough anymore! I have been a little lazy lately, but nevertheless your love is making me go! I am happy, contended and grateful. As the social media stats are rising I am still in a state of "unbelief":
Blog: 486+ Followers
Facebook: 3100+ Followers
Twitter: 927+ Followers
Instagram: 633+ Followers
BlogLovin: 437+ Followers
Pinterest: 180+ Followers

Thank you all followers and readers, even the silent reader and all the "Unique Visitors" from all around the world.
Special thanks to my family, my hubby, Bebo and Mama.
Special thanks to all the friends, old and new, for being there, helping, guiding and always encouraging to improve. I am inspired by the new lot of bloggers whose quality of work really Inspires and motivates me to improve each and every day and I learn allot. Love to all.
Special thanks to few special friends, you know I love you so much and am grateful for you being there for me.
A special THANKS to the companies/brands/online-stores/PR agencies both Local and International) for trusting #SMB for PR posts/Products. I always take pride in the fact that their are people out their who appreciates the quality of work and that motivates me to Do More! Gracias.

Celebration has just began! there is so much instore for you with giveaways and contests, keep an eye on the Facebook Fanpage for upcoming giveaways. 

I will never stop learning, from good and bad, and keep sharing my best with you all.

P.S Thanks to Huda from The Lipstickholic Blog for the banner.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Keep checking the hashtag #SMB on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


You Might Also Like

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations stay blessed may Allah give you more success :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Afsana and thanks for being one of the regular readers and supporters of my blog :)

      Delete
  2. You are one of the honest & encouraging people I have found through blogging! Even with all the luxuries, it is hard to blog regularly. You have been doing it while supporting your family, traveling, and being a Mom. Passion certainly knows no bounds. I pray for more success and happiness your way!
    Drink water.
    Dont be dehydrated.
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwwwwwwweeeeee sweety you are a blessed soul and I admire you allot and have been inspired, rather badly effected by you :p lolz Love your way. Yes I do keep a 1.5 ltr water bottle by my side now :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations sweety... my same-name blogger and sister..Wish u much more success and happiness in blogging and ur life ahead <3 And u r more than welcome. Glad u like the banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and celebrations!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making it to 3 huda :) all the hard work pays off amd its such a wonderful feeling. Wish u more success. *Cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Huda... You have come a long way and have been an honest blogger through out... You are one of the most supporting fellow blogger i have talked to... Stay blessed!,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats darling! Love the new header and look! :) <3 Way to go! :* xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, I just celebrated my 1 year blogiversary. It is really hard at first isn't it but it is also so rewarding.

    Kate Spade handbag giveaway on my blog right now, come check it out
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratzzz huda.. may you get many more followers :D :D
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogiversary! Congrats and May your Followers increase day by day. Best ov Luck!

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy third birthday to your blog Huda. May your blog go on to live for longer & longer, insha Allah!
    All the hard-work & efforts that you put in your blog is evident. Keep up with good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)