TBS: Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask Review

Thursday, August 20, 2015 Sparkling Palette Blog 16 Comments


Skin care products works best at night when you snooze. I tried The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask. How I liked my first sleeping mask? Read More to Reveal More!!!

TBS: Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask:

Discover our new Drops of Youth™ Bouncy Sleeping Mask, enriched with Edelweiss stem cells. Designed to be left on overnight, it leaves skin looking bouncier and feeling replenished.
>Youth-enhancing formula for bouncier-looking skin
>Unique bouncy, memory shape texture
>With Edelweiss stem cells
Need help on using this product? Apply using our bouncy massage technique developed with our Body Shop skincare expert Dr Terry
Smooth onto face before bed either alone or after Drops of Youth™ Concentrate, and allow to sink in overnight. Do not wash off. OUR BOUNCY MASSAGE TECHNIQUE 1. Over The Rainbow Hands on forehead and arch out over the eyes to temples 2. Under The Clouds Massage under the eyes out towards the side of the ears 3. Quenching The Earth Massage outward with palms of hands, across the cheeks to the ears 4. Under The Sea Use sweeping upwards movements from the décolletage up the neck 5. Pitter Patter Use finger tips to lightly tap across the forehead

Bouncy massage technique
TBS: Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask
TBS: Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask

SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

I have always wanted to try the sleeping masks from The Body Shop, so when I got this beauty for trial I was more than joyous, plus inquisitive as it is a different one, "Bouncy Sleeping Mask" from the Drops of Youth range of TBS. The first thing first, its the packaging, its HUGE! and I must appreciate the soothing colours used in it, all shades of green... Divine! A round green huge glass jar with a white cap, 90 ml, packed in a square cardboard box printed with all shades of green grass. It comes with a special cute spatula of its own, so no un-hygienic means to get your mask out of the jar :) I must say the packaging is luxurious. As it is a huge jar, that too of glass, so I am always afraid of dropping it. I hope I don't, ever. Not travel friendly though, but you can always take required amount in a smaller clean jar.
As the name suggests it is a "bouncy" mask, yes the formulation is quite different, its not gel nor cream rather its white like cream and a little glue-y like a gel. Application is quite easy and its light on skin, easily absorbed, apply with the bouncing massage technique, mentioned above. I apply it once or twice a week, after cleansing my skin. it feels a bit sticky on face, but nothing too bothering, obviously you have a mask not a night cream on your face. I woke up to soft skin which got even better after washing my face. The days, after the nights I applied it, I felt as if my skin is nourished with natural ingredients and is happy child of Nature. This mask is good in evacuation of dirt from deep down the skin, yes! I observed many black and white heads appearing on my skin, I take it as good sign, as I do not have time for proper facials these days, so any thing which help my skin vomit out dead cells is a yes for me. It was not like an outrage, but just here and there. I easily scrub them off. I experience this even with my home-made yoghurt masks too which I believe cleanses the skin deep down.
The Body Shop always gives me the satisfaction of products made out of all natural and vegan ingredients and components.

I am a happy user :) Just have to take extra care of that huge jar though :p

TBS: Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask is available nation wide for PKR 3330/- and £24.00 internationally for 90 ml.

For further details check their Facebook page, The Body Shop Pakistan.

Hope you liked this useful post. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Keep following the hashtag #SPBlovesTBS on InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!

NOTE: This post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. SPB does not intend to tempt the readers to purchase any product, this is just sharing of personal experience for guideline and to provide an idea about the product and it's use. For details read the #SPB POLICY HERE

You Might Also Like

16 comments:

  1. This mask sounds great. Yeah am not a fan of such big jars either but this looks worth-trying for sure. Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Post huda ! I am really looking forward to try it after your review .

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a product worth trying. Nice review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Huda, I love this sleeping mask, it's really impressive <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mask sounds great. Big jars can be messy but i think the product is worth trying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drops of youth, these words sounds attractive to me. I think I gotta check this product too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW ! This is one expensive mask and the thought of sleeping with something on my face bothers me so much but after reading your review, I think it's worth giving a shot =D.
    Much Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mask looks great but lets be honest, skin care products are not my priority. Great product though, I love how you have gone to take pictures of every thing from the applicator to the consistency of product... that just makes the review too helpful <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. TBS keeps getting pricier. Lol. But anyway, this mask seems like a great product to try out. Lovely review huda :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well the mask looks nice. Should probably try this out. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in love with this jar color and the product seems promising. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the idea of this mask.. bouncing mask ... its tempting me to try ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds good but for the price it may not seem suitable for most. Thanks for the detaield review :) -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds very effective and hey I love homemade yogurt masks or cleansers too! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds ike such an interesting product! I want to get my hands on it for so long now! Glad to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)