Haul from Reforma.pk

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 Sparkling Palette Blog 6 Comments


Beauty BLOGGER = Beauty HAULS
Lolz!
that's rhyming :p

Recently I bought some of my long awaiting "wishlist" products from Reforma.pk. The experience was smoooooooooth and I got my products within two days, hassle free. This Pakistan based online shopping website offers mouth-watering brands like NYX, Milani, Makeup Revolution, L'Oreal Paris,  Maybelline, Luscious Cosmetics, Rimmel London etc and Bath & Body Works is recently added into the list, so its the first online store where you can find BnBW products (only Body creams are available yet). I enjoyed my easy transactions with the site, as soon I place my order I got confirmation email, and then after a while I got my "shipment Tracking number" too, that's quick. I a, satisfied with the whole experience. All products came well packed (bubble wrapped). 
As my order was worth Pkr 5000 plus so I got a free delivery too. They offer Cash on Delivery.
Have a look at what I got:
  • Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream - Secret Wonderland 226gm> Pkr 2149/-
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick - 25 Naturally Chic> Pkr 850/-
  • NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator - Sunbeam> Pkr 1099/-
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Ibiza> Pkr 875/-
  • Milani Baked Blush - 02 Rose D`Oro> Pkr 1210/-
Hope you'd like my haul, keep watching this space for the review and swatches.

Follow #SPB on  InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!

RABB RAKHA!



You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Lovely haul, Milani blushes are on my wishlist too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Milani Baked blushes are love. Would love a review on the bath and body works moisturizing cream. <3

    www.GULEZEHRASBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bomb haul , but their prices for bbw products are bit higher than usual apart from that your picks are great am using secret wonderland also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I have bbw on my wishlist for so long.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some amazing products. Enjoy using them. Looking forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo reforma has BNBW. That is cool. I am just gonna check that out. Nice picks :)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)