Essence New Launched Products!

Wednesday, March 09, 2016 Sparkling Palette Blog 9 Comments


It is always fun to try the new launched products of Essence Pakistan!!! What is #SPB verdict... Read More to Reveal More!!!
Essence The Gel Nail Polish:

Essence The Gel Nail Polish
The Gel Nail Polish: Play with my Mint, Forgive Me, Wild White Ways
Play with my Mint and Forgive Me; on my nails!
Essence always amuse me with the wide colour range of nail polishes in THAT affordable price. Lets review The Gel Nail Polishes individually:
"Wild White Ways #33" is all white as name suggests, its a good shade for french tips to give your manicure a neat and tidy look or to be used in any nail art. The best, and suggested, use is to use it as Nail colour base, as the plain white base will help your nail colour pop and brighten up.
"Play With My Mint #40" is a minty shade and I simply love it, I know I'll be wearing it all this Summer:)
"Forgive Me #13" is a tricky pink, tricky as in to explain. It is a pale rosey pink, but a warm one. I love this sober shade. I have it on my nails right now while writing this post :)

Price: PKR 295/-

Essence Pure NUDE make-up:

Essence Pure NUDE make-up Pure Beige #10
Essence Pure NUDE make-up is a gem for any one who is looking for a LIGHT coverage base, closer to what BB cream does for coverage. The shade "Pure beige #10" is an exact match for my NC20-25 complexion. It does give a natural finish. Only one downer its NOT for a dry skin, so better moisturize your face prior to use (in the picture I have applied it without much moisturizing on my dry skin). Effect is Matte. Not much build-able, and no need for that if you really seek a natural look. For extra coverage and concealing you may apply any concealer. The consistency of the foundation is very thin, almost running, so better watch how much you pump out. I am waiting for Summers so I can use it a lot :)

Price: PKR 690/-

Essence Sheer & Shine Lipstick:

Essence Sheer & Shine Lipstick: Sparkling Miracle
As the name suggests its a sheer & shine lipstick, almost glossy sheen. So if you love sheen lips and not much colour or drama, then this baby is yours. Sparkling Miracle is a mauve-ish pink shade with a lot of sparkles, not chunky just shimmery sheen. I loved wearing it in Winters as it was moisturizing and made my lips look healthy and well taken care of. A good addition to the lipsticks range of Essence Cosmetics.

Price: PKR 360/-


Follow #SPBLovesEssence on  InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!

RABB RAKHA!

You Might Also Like

9 comments:

  1. I'm loving the mint green polish on your nails <3
    Lovely post as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nail colors are screaming my name!! Love the reviews huda. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing products. Love the shade of that lipstick. Nice post.
    xoxo
    ***MY NEW POST***

    ReplyDelete
  4. these r not only lovly but the price tags r sooo pocket friendly really liked the sheer lippie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always in love the essnece nail paints, and that mint green shade is a love for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review. Loving the nail colors on you. The foundation sounds nice too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colored nail paints are lovely and are perfect for summers. The foundation sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the nail polishes and the concealer seems great! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. From where I can buy essence nude foundation??

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)