L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Mythic Oil

Thursday, March 03, 2016 Sparkling Palette Blog 3 Comments


L’Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil is Divine! Enough said.
Read More to Reveal More!!!

MYTHIC OIL:

Indulge in the Ultimate Oil Ritual. Featuring in-salon and at-home products designed to balance the natural oil levels in the hair: cleansed at the root, nourished at the ends.

  •  Provides legendary shine and frizz protection
  • Weightless nourishment for all hair types
L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Mythic Oil

L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Mythic Oil
L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Mythic Oil
L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Mythic Oil
L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Mythic Oil
L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Mythic Oil
L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Mythic Oil
L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Mythic Oil
L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Mythic Oil
L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Mythic Oil

SPB's EXPERIENCE:

Lately I was having some very very bad hair days, my moody hair were badly tangled and acquired an unmanageable frizz. Reason may be the dye, changing weather, change of shampoo etc, but not specified. Then came this miracle in the bottle. L’Oreal Professionel Mythic Oil blessed me in the very first use. I applied two pumps on my damp/wet hair, after shower. Woaha! The combing was never so easy, frizz was gone and no tangles at all. Hair dried, without weighing down. I loved touching my smooth hair, which seemed well nourished and taken care of. It smells heavenly. Next time I tried it with my all dried hair, after shower, and the results were same. No greasy/slick/oily look.  My hair is bouncy and alive. The key is: not to apply more than 2-3 pumps. It has many benefits besides these noticeable ones; it protects hair from environmental damages and heat styling. The glass bottle is a beauty in itself just like a "Gold Trophy". This product is a winner and recommended by #SPB.

Price:  PKR 999/-

Available at L’Oreal Professionel listed salons.
For Further details visit them on FaceBook, and check the Website.

Follow #SPBlovesLOrealParis #IBelieve #MyMythicOil on  InstagramFacebook and Twitter.

Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!

RABB RAKHA!

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome review!
    I'm ordering one for myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. was always looking n trying so many oils they never worked but definitely will try this as i have heard only good things about this thanks for the info

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely stunning review definately i will try this
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)