BACK 2 BACK ~BLACK! Luscious Black Onyx! review n swatches

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 Sparkle 1 Comments

Cute Girls
In one day this is my second blog to info u about my other Black beauty that is my Luscious Black Onyx cream liner Pencil for eyes. Its truly True BLACK. I use it to define my eyes, as i have comparitively small eyes(which i love, no complains), so i apply shade on the upper n lower lid n use this pencil to line n define my eyes inner n outer corner, n sometimes I line my upper lid too. On the outer corner I make an upward defining line which also compliments my liner by giving it a 70's look(esp when im using colored eye pencils).



The one beauty of this pencil, that i look in every pencil i buy is, that it glides smoothly, and get easily sharpened. The colour is real black here is the swatch:

The girl who love to have a cat eye look n r not sure with liquid liner then this pencil is a simple solution. I also don't use liquid liners, one coz my eyes are small n two I amm not apt in using them n mess every time so its a looooooong ago when even i touched one. So pencil is always a good choice for me n Black onyx by Luscious is top on the list to line n define my eyes.
This Product is used in a FOTD here.

So when ur in need of aREAL BLACK pencil im sure Black Onyx will be ur choice. I bought it from Al-Fatah Lahore for PKR 250, u can visit any store or buy it from Luscious online store Here!!!
So love having lined and defined eyes
Untill next time take good care of ur self n ur loved ones
RABB RAKHA!!!


Note: this product is my own purchase n the company has not compelled or requested me to write this Review:)

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. i didnt know this is so smooth pencil as u say will definitely chek it in my next shopping haul:)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)