Karaja se kajraray naina! Review n swatch of Karaja Kohl pencil in Black

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 Sparkle 0 Comments

Well when i want my eyes to be bordered black dipped in Kohl lining my first n only choice is Karaja's Kohl pencil in black...its smooth well pigmented dark black. It smoothly glides on my upper n lower lid to give me that perfect Black Kohled eyeshere is the look(its used so frequently that its label is light printed now, that shows my love to this pencil:))
its perfect for making Dark smokey eyes or even for wearing without any shade. Some girls like simply kohled eyes for them its definetely a good choice...
its perfect on eyes u can even line ur inner side of eyes to have a kajaled look.n it doesnt spill off ur eyes it stays for a longer time on ur eyes.
This Product is used in a FOTD here.
Hope that whenever ur going to have ur next kohl shopping Karaja will be ur first choice:)
(will try to upload my eyes look with this pencil soon) for EOTD visit HERE!!!
Until next time take good care of ur self
remember me in ur prayers
RABB RAKHA!!!


note: this product is my own purchase n the company didnt compel or request me to write this review)

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)