Terracotta Time...Golden Rose Terracotta Blush on! Review n swatches

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 Sparkle 4 Comments

Well what best i could share with u today,than my Golden Rose Terracotta Blush on in shade #03. Have a look first then ill let u know about my views on this shimmery wonder:)
 Well surely u all be knowing that terracotta blush ons are different from our other blush-ons as they have tints of different shades 2 or 3, number may vary in different products. In this one the obvious tone is that of Lush Pink and Shimmery Gold a perefect blend and a must have for night function wearing. If u like wearing a shimmery blush with Pink under tone then its suites ur need. whether it be Shadi, Birthday or just an evening party its a must with all its glittery golden shimmer n Pinky hue. Lets have a close look(thanx for my camera to capture it perfectly:))
Wow!!!! ain't it lovely but when its on your cheeks its superb. I apply it after contouring on the apples of my cheeks i dab the brush on the side with more golden tints and for the jaw line i take a dab of the pinkish side and then my perfect look for night functions is complete and complimented. here are the swatches:

swatch in flash light


swatch in natural light:)
  Ok gals i always chek my blush on on the upper side of my closed fisted hand as it really gives the results of the cheeks, do try this tip n let me know:) the shade is dark to light from laft of the picture to the right, u can see the pinky hues on the lsft side where its is dark n on the right its soft golden shimmer:)
I love this shade n its a must for me for evening party wearing, if u like it or already using it do let me know.

I bough it from Al-Fatah store in liberty Lahore for 700 PKR approx:)
Till then takare
Remember me in your prayers
RABB RAKHA!!!



Note: this product is my own purchase and the company did not compel or requested me to write this review:)

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. that's a beautiful product :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good review.. Good to knw someone's writing blogs on products available in lahore..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx sara :) yup surely itis a beautiful product and a wonder to use:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx Iqra, its my aim to write about the products every where inPakistan soon ull get more reviews on wonderful products available all over Pakistan in stores or on-line:)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)