Recent HAUL!!!

Saturday, May 19, 2012 Sparkling Palette Blog 8 Comments

Hey Makeup Lovers!!!
Recently I had a haul of few makeup necessities I heve been looking forward too have in my recent visit to Lahore from my Cosmetic shopping Haven AL-Fatah:) (that was the start of April, i know that doesn't make it "recent" but DA!!! for me its recent as now I got time to settle down and share it with all you beauties out there:))
Come On Have a LOOK!!!:)
HAUL!!!
A list of what I bought:)(from right to left)

  1. Rimmel Stay matte foundation:) Rs. 850
  2. Rimmel Max Volume Flash Mascara:) Rs. 650
  3. Rivaj UK eyeshadow Primer:) Rs. 175
  4. Rimmel Eyebrow pencil:) Rs. 350
  5. Bourjois Eyeshadow in Bois de Rose:)(Rs. 630 in sale)
  6. Bourjois Eyeshadow in Prune:) Rs. 630 in Sale:)
Hope ull like my Haul and will update you all very soon about my experience with these beauties:) stay connected for that:)
Untill next time take very good care of yourselves and your loved ones... and love makeup to look gorgeous as you are:)

RABB RAKHA!!!

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. Great haul! would love to check swatches of the bourjois shadows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx yup ull definitely get to see the swatches soon:P

      Delete
  2. nice I love product od cosmetics:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul...will wait for eye primer review

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice haul dear............. want to see bourjois shadows review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah the post about that will be uploaded soon..keep following:)

      Delete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)