Beauty UK AMAZON Eyeshadow & Eyeliner Collection, Palette #2~ EOTD, Review & Swatches

Friday, April 05, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 8 Comments

Hey Makeup Lovers!!!
I must say I was tempted by the very idea of this palette, Amazon by Beauty UK, a variety of shimmery eye shadows along with two liners...wow! Who would say no? NOT ME!!! So got it and didn't regret my purchase. To Know More Read More!!!





Beauty UK AMAZON Eyeshadow & Eyeliner Collection, Palette #2

SWATCHES:

swatches

EOTD:
Sorry this one is not perfect just want to show you the application the shades have without a primer. Look how intense black is the liner. The eye makeup look is also from Last years Summers.

EOTD eye makeup look


eye makeup look with Beauty UK AMAZON Eyeshadow & Eyeliner Collection, Palette #2


MY EXPERIENCE:

I bought this palette almost an year back wanted to review it as I loved it the most from my purchase in a HAUL from just4girls. But there was always some new product or haul to share with you guys. In the meanwhile I lost my data and only few of the pictures of this palette could be recovered. Finally I am reviewing it for you guys. Well this palette was an instant hit with me. I wanted to try Gel liners, that's what they are I think. This has two of them one in Black and the other is choco-Brown. Both works good. I apply it with the liner which is in the packaging I found it good and after watching a tutorial on YouTube "how to use angled liner" I got to know the right use. The shades are all good shades of brown and copper and a Black and a highlighter. I love using these to create any Evening Look. The pigmentation is quite good I easily use them without a primer. Will do a proper EOTD soon. The double ended brush has a blending type of brush, which is very small and helps to blend in small areas like crease etc. I like using it but as the brush is too short my hands get messy from the angled liner side, but its okey, I only use it to line my eyes. Nothing SO BAD to say about this palette, I love it I use it I trust it. It is travel friendly, means no mess in the bag:)
Used in a Makeup Look here.

LIKE IT:
  • you want a combo eyeshadow & liner palette
  • you like shimmer shades
  • the shade application impresses you
  • this is a perfect all in one palette
  • travel friendly
  • pocket friendly
LEAVE IT:
  • you like matte eye shadows
  • you don't want gel liners
  • even the little fall-outs freaks you out

RATING & RECOMMENDATION:


4/5. Fall outs of shades make it a bit messy. The liners are okey for me.

COST & AVAILABILITY:

I bought it for Pkr 595/- last year, you can find it online from just4girls or visit Face book fan page of Beauty Uk for latest updates.

Hope you like this review. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.
Do follow me on Blog Lovin now.

To read my other posts on Beauty UK click here!!!
To read my other posts on Eye Shadow palettes click here!!!

Stay Blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.


RABB RAKHA!!!


Note: Not a PR post/product.

You Might Also Like

8 comments:

  1. This is a good handy palette for everyday looks. Thanks for the review:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow look at the gold shade it is just so lovely.I adore the pigmentation and the liner intensity.Thankyou for sharing dear.You have done a pretty job on your eye <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a beauty UK brights palette and it is quite lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! I actually had a pretty bad experience from my beautyuk palette! :(
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colors seem nicely pigmented . Nice review xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. all shades looks quite pigmented but i cant stand fallouts arrggggg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a lovely baby best for those who loves neutrals and wear daily eye makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the gold shade n great review :)

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)