Beauty Uk Eyeshadow Collection "Soho Bright" #2 ~Review & Swatches

Monday, April 08, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 9 Comments

Hey Makeup Lovers!!!
I am in a mood to finish my Long waited posts. Here is another palette I bough last year. A bright shade palette was missing in my stash. Did this one added some brightness to my makeup collection or not? To Know More Read More!!!



Beauty Uk Eyeshadow Collection "Soho Bright" #2
Beauty Uk Eyeshadow Collection "Soho Bright"
SWATCHES:
Without any primer.
swatch
Swatch: sorry the image broke in recovering data
MY EXPERIENCE:

Last year I had a fabulous HAUL from Just4girls, but due to reasons I didn't review many products. Then I lost my ready to post data. Now I think the wait is enough :p. I had very high hopes from this palette but I must say it disappointed me as the colours are not pigmented although they seem very bright. Beauty Uk's Amazon Palette is my Love but this one rests in my drawer unused. The colour pay off is not good. It need a primer to show up. applies better with the sponge applicator in the palette but creates mess if use with a brush. I have been planning to create a spring look with this one but I really don't ever feel like using it. I have kept it for my guests as they need colourful eye shadows so this one entertains them well :p at least of some use...lolz. I will try to use it in an Eye Makeup look but this spring has also passed, so may be next Spring :p. I tried it a few days back seemed better with use of the (sponge) applicator, so may be you will have an Eye makeup look soon... Let's see!

LIKE IT:

  • want an affordable bright colour palette
  • can manage this with a good primer
  • travel friendly

LEAVE IT:

  • not good colour pay off
  • creates mess if used with brush
  • doesn't find it useful
  • love neutrals or nudes

RATING & RECOMMENDATION:


3.5/5. I wish they were more pigmented.

COST & AVAILABILITY:


I bought it for Pkr 595/- last year, you can find it online from just4girls or visit Face book fan page of Beauty Uk for latest updates.

Hope you like this review. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.
Do follow me on Blog Lovin now.

To read my other posts on Beauty UK click here!!!
To read my other posts on Eye Shadow palettes click here!!!




Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.

RABB RAKHA!!!
 Note: This is not a PR post/product.

You Might Also Like

9 comments:

  1. I too have one of these, it also didn't have a good pigmentation! :(
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors certainly lack pigmentation. Palette still looks pretty though:) thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have beauty uk day & night and that is also resting in my drawer....some of the products are over raved...i think

    ReplyDelete
  4. great color selection,amazon palette have less fall outs but this one looks like the shades will fall out like crazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. colors look great in pic, but i think not good on application hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for such an honest review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colors are looking very bright and eye catching but swatches shows less pigmentation . Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have one too but like it for daily use

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this in twilight. The shades are less pigmented bt still manage to stay and pop on using wet

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)