Lassie'el: Juicy Strawberry~Scrubbing mask from Wish Trend~ Review & Swatches

Thursday, November 14, 2013 Sparkling Palette Blog 11 Comments


Love Strawberries? Then Lassie'el Juicy Strawberry is going to be a treat for your skin. To Reveal More Read More!!!
Juicy Strawberry:

Natural Strawberry fruit mask 
with real strawberry seeds delivers moisturizing 
and fruitful nutrients as of homemade mask pack.

Great for moisturizing, sebum control, 
minimize pore size and exfoliation. 

Brand : Lassie'el
All Skin Types
Volume : 25g (0.88oz) x 3 packs
Made in Korea 
Lassie'el Juicy Strawberry
Lassie'el Juicy Strawberry
PRODUCT FIRST LOOK:

The packaging is cool. In one pack we get three plastic, squeezable bottle shaped tubes. These bottles are transparent to show the colourful content. Each tube can be detached for use. Every bottle has its own inbuilt easy lock system, shown in the picture below, which help to seal the opening after every use, so the product may not leak or be wasted. Each tube consists 25g of product, which is good for 3-4 times usage.

The easy inbuilt lock system
SWATCH:
Lassie'el Juicy Strawberry swatch
Left: Applied, Right: Washed off
SPARKLING'S EXPERIENCE:

First of all its a very beautiful product, gel type, with pure strawberry redish pink colour, and strawberry seeds it looks very healthy. It doesn't smell like fresh strawberries at all, as it may be expected. It has a mild somewhat like old/rotten strawberries fragrance, so it doesn't smell yummy at all and wont make you eat it... lolz. The best part is its not very strong or overpowering smell, I am not bothered at all, but only wish it made me eat it. The usage and result is quite awesome. I apply it after cleansing, with a little massage, then leave it for required time, it doesn't dry or make a thin film, it stays like jelly/gel then I wash it off, with circular massage movements. I can feel my skin exfoliated, smooth, fresh and yes I can observe the pores to be tightened a bit. Although the pore tightening effects doesn't stay for long, but the pores are cleansed and skin is purified. It doesn't dry the skin rather hydrates it without adding any oils or residues. I feel fresh. I apply my OST Vitamin C serum, reviewed here, after it, moisturize normally and my skin is behaving good in Winters:) What else one needs? Do try it, its worth it!
It has a variant in "Kiwi".

LIKE IT:
  • Love Strawberries
  • Refreshes dull skin
  • Hydrates
  • Purifies skin
  • Hydrates
  • Exfoliates
  • Mask with scrubbing seeds. Natural!
LEAVE IT:
  • May be the smell turns you off, but that's not at all over powering
  • Results are not long lasting
  • Availability in local market is an issue
RATING & RECOMMENDATION:

4.5/5. Do try this for a glowing skin.

COST & AVAILABILITY:

Lassie'el Juicy Strawberry is available for USD 9.99 at Wish Trend, check it on there website. They ship worldwide. 
      Shop http://www.wishtrend.com/
      Twitter https://twitter.com/WISHtrend
Hope you like this review of Juicy Strawberry. Do share your views, comment, share, like, tweet, G+ and Pin IT.

Bless me with your comments!!!

Do read other Sparkling Posts on Wish Trend.
Do read other Sparkling Posts on Facial Mask.

Do follow Sparkling's Makeup Blog Blog Lovin and INSTAGRAM now.

What is your favorite Skin Care product these days?:) 

Stay blessed.
Remember me in your prayers.
Keep Sparkling!!!
Love & Respect.

RABB RAKHA!!!


NOTE: This Post may contain a PR post/product, my review and opinion is 100% honest with my readers. For SMB Policy Click  HERE.

You Might Also Like

11 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I like that it's fresh and based on natural ingredients and I can imagine that it would smell yummy too! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it looks yummy.I love fruity products.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All natural ingredients is Such an attractive feature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how its packaged. Nice review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how its packaged. Nice review

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so loving any cosmetic with strawberry extracts............

    ReplyDelete

Hay you makeup lovers all your comments are most welcome and cherished!!! so comment & make my day:)
Note: The comments with links will not be posted if you want me to visit your blog/site then email me: sparklingpalette@gmail.com :)